Nope, Still Can't Get In

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
CoolGuy
Commodore

Nope, Still Can't Get In

Post#1 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:34 pm

It's nice seeing all these new upgrades, but neither me or any of my squad mates can get in. The game has updated on both Android and Gameroom but gets stuck on the loading screen.

Just interested in knowing how many other people/squads are in the same situation. And yes, two tickets have been sent to Disney with zero response yet. I guess they may be a little busy.

Disney should be giving away those crystals.

CoolGuy
Commodore

Re: Nope, Still Can't Get In

Post#2 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:12 am

Have had several people try to join our squad and they get an error message. Looks like whatever went wrong has corrupted entire squads, not just individual players.

erfs
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:40 am

The news just keep getting better and better - my squad is the main thing that keeps me in the game and fortunately it's still there.

YourFather
Major General

Post#4 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:46 am

Ok cool guy, I've read your many threads...

What did you do to piss the mouse off so badly?

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#5 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:02 am

YourFather wrote:Ok cool guy, I've read your many threads...

What did you do to piss the mouse off so badly?

It would be alright if the mouse was just angry with me, but my entire squad? I guess there are really no rebels at Disney.

campusrebels
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:34 am

I have not been able to enter the game for days ... and I have no idea how my squad is.

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#7 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:48 am

campusrebels wrote:I have not been able to enter the game for days ... and I have no idea how my squad is.

Most squad use an external communication app as the game chat is crappy. We use Line. If you ever get back in set one up.

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Ok Mickey decided to let me play again. My punishment for 4 days of inactivity was the loss of 30 crates including an ultra chrome.

Skywalkerinaus
Squadron Leader

Post#9 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Actually your punishment is to allowed back into the game and the anguish it inflicts on us all :D

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”