Whole squad deleted from the game

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
CoolGuy
Captain

Whole squad deleted from the game

Post#1 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:28 pm

It has been pointed out to me by another member that when he searches for our squad (RogueEwokReturn) it gets a zero result. Also on the Squad War Ranking website our squad is not found.

This would explain why not a single member of our squad can play. Well done to Disney.

DarkRebel
Major General

Re: Whole squad deleted from the game

Post#2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 pm

I hope you realized that this is a fan forum. No use complaining here. Some devs may lurk around, but these kind of serious issues are best handled through formal support channel.

Why not open a support ticket ?

CoolGuy
Captain

Post#3 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:48 pm

DarkRebel wrote:I hope you realized that this is a fan forum. No use complaining here. Some devs may lurk around, but these kind of serious issues are best handled through formal support channel.

Why not open a support ticket ?

Because other players/squads may now check to find out that they have the same problem, and therefore they can request support on the issue.

DarkRebel
Major General

Post#4 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:22 pm

So, have you or anyone from your squad opened a ticket ?
Hope you did.

CoolGuy
Captain

Post#5 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Second ticket concerning deleted squad raised.

YourFather
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:49 pm

thought 1.

This may sound silly but make sure everything was spelled correctly. One character out of place (even a missed space) can mean the difference between finding your squad and zero results. Maybe just try using the first word in your search the sift through other squads to find your own?

thought 2.

You're guy with the difficulty logging in, yes? If you or your members haven't been on in the last 30 days, or if all of you were booted for any reason, your squad would have disappeared into the ether.

CoolGuy
Captain

Post#7 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:00 pm

YourFather wrote:thought 1.

This may sound silly but make sure everything was spelled correctly. One character out of place (even a missed space) can mean the difference between finding your squad and zero results. Maybe just try using the first word in your search the sift through other squads to find your own?

thought 2.

You're guy with the difficulty logging in, yes? If you or your members haven't been on in the last 30 days, or if all of you were booted for any reason, your squad would have disappeared into the ether.

thought 2 - our squad was ranked in the 200's and we were playing 2 squad wars a week. I last played 10.00pm Monday Australian time. It's now midday Thursday Australian time. That's a long outage.

ZeroCool
Captain

Post#8 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:50 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
YourFather wrote:thought 1.

thought 2.

thought 2 - our squad was ranked in the 200's and we were playing 2 squad wars a week. I last played 10.00pm Monday Australian time. It's now midday Thursday Australian time. That's a long outage.

I just found your squad in game with
Level 42
Open To All
Medals 297,411 total
24/30: players
24/30: active
Yet when i click on Info
its saying at the bottom in Red dead center
This is an Enemy Squad.
What Doesn't Kill You - Just Makes You Stranger

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#9 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:00 pm

If you try to join the squad, it gives an error even though it's not 30/30 players.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DarkRebel
Major General

Post#10 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Likely that the game data was corrupted.
My guess is that they may be able recover the bases but not the squad.
There is also a possibility that all bases and squad are not recoverable. If that happens, then likely every players will get some compensation (in crystals).
Tough luck.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”