Base is Gone. Can't Sync

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
two1one2
Storm Trooper

Base is Gone. Can't Sync

Post#1 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:24 am

Yesterday I couldn't log in. I didn't take a picture but I believe it was Error 800. This lasted from noon until like 9pm.

In the past I've deleted the app, redownloaded, opened the app and Game Center resynced my base before the tutorial even started. So when yesterday's issue persisted I tried it again. This time no such luck. Went through the whole tutorial a few times. Deleted and restarted. Same thing.

I tried syncing with Facebook but it showed one of the new Level 1 bases I had just started. Not my original base.

I tracked down the squad my original base is in and when I try to just visit my old base I get Error 714.

Now when I try to log in with Facebook I'm getting a sync warning saying my accounts don't match. Same with Game Center when the app first opens.

I'm playing on iOS - iPhone 7. I reached out to suppprt last night, but don't have much hope as they haven't been helpful with past errors.

DarkKnight
Captain

Re: Base is Gone. Can't Sync

Post#2 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 am

Try deleting the app, restart your phone, then load the app again. Turn off the Game Center before loading it back up. Once youre through the tutorial, try syncing with Facebook. It should load your old account, asking if you want to use that one or deny it. Only way your old, big base isn't there is if you synced another account to it and it canceled out your old one. I myself have 2 accounts, one synced thru Google and the other thru Facebook. You have to keep them separate, otherwise one cancels the other out.
Rogue_Warriors
Leader
May the Force be with us!!!

erfs
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:51 am

Have the same issue with facebook gameroom which is synched..well, with Facebook. Base was simply gone this morning (was still there last night). Tried gameroom on another PC and had the same issue (could synch fine with another fb / commander account)

Chris3999
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:54 am

DarkKnight wrote:Try deleting the app, restart your phone, then load the app again. Turn off the Game Center before loading it back up. Once youre through the tutorial, try syncing with Facebook. It should load your old account, asking if you want to use that one or deny it. Only way your old, big base isn't there is if you synced another account to it and it canceled out your old one. I myself have 2 accounts, one synced thru Google and the other thru Facebook. You have to keep them separate, otherwise one cancels the other out.

SInce i had to explain to others, nicely put, Seperate means seperate devices and only access one account (ie android) from that device and and the other account(ie Facebook) through another. Most of the lost bases I am hearing about is from bases, though different accounts, are on the same device. Hope that helps
“I’m just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.” — Jango Fett

drogheda
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:08 pm

I was looking for a post "error 800" on this forum and found only viewtopic.php?t=20891
It seems, player (who posted message) still continues to play all of his accounts
Maybe someone had a good experience solving error 800 and can tell us about it?

two1one2
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Thanks for the suggestion DarkKnight. I’ve tried deleting, restarting phone, loading a backup, etc. and the only outcome is now the Facebook sync and GameCenter sync both ask to sync to a level 2 Rebel base (the base I’m trying to get back is a Level 6 Empire base.) In all that reloading I was never asked for my original base.

The thing that really gets me about all this is when I search for my old squad and try to visit my original base I get that Error 714. Something really funky going on with that base.

I haven’t heard back from my ticket yet. Still been less that 24 hours. Hopefully they can help me with just the Squad and Call name and some purchase receipts. I stupidly did not keep a screen of my player ID.

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:32 pm

EVERYONE: Please refer to Related Topic: ISSUE: Server Error 800 - Game Loss or Sync Errors for Official Response.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

two1one2
Storm Trooper

Post#8 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:54 pm

That’s great news! Thanks DeathStriker!

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#9 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Eew. Been there. Lost my lvl 10 Empire base in June and was able to get it back in July! Thank the maker!
But I have two new members in my squad that lost their lvl 10 bases and had to restart. Their experience has been awesome but horrible that they lost the base.
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!

erfs
Commodore

Post#10 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:44 am

Sure hope to get it back. If Disney cannot restore if, then I won't bother to re-build.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”