Chapter missions not completing with 3 stars

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
teemodarth

Chapter missions not completing with 3 stars

Post#1 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:59 pm

hello i have recently dwnloaded this game and i have a problem when i complete a mission in the chapters (currently chap7) even tho its 100% i only get 2 stars and the troops just stand around until time runs out or shoot walls even after everything has been cleared. sometimes the units dont come out the huts to defend (using empire) so this culd be the problm please solve it fast or is there any solution tired of doing the mission and stll same resuult of 100% 2 star!!!

crunchynug

Re: Chapter missions not completing with 3 stars

Post#2 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:35 pm

I recently discovered this too. I am also an Imperial and the Chapter is 'Buried Secrets' and it's the 1st level. What gives?!?

DarthJeffo
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:06 am

I also noticed that so far on "Buried Secrets" that levels 1,8, & 9 will finish at 100%, but 3 stars won't be rewarded.

teemodarth

Post#4 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:48 pm

so no one has a solution dude this is bs i need the few gems for my builder and this is costing me not to be able to complete it -_- come on man!!!! this is bs

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”