Game Not Opening - Gameroom and Android

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
CoolGuy
Commodore

Game Not Opening - Gameroom and Android

Post#1 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello Commanders, I have been trying to login for about 2 hours and the game is stuck on the loading screen. This is consistent on both my PC via Gameroom and on my Android tablet. Another unannounced upgrade/server maintenance?

EDIT:

And I'm guessing that's connected with the 905 error people have been getting for the past couple of hours.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

DeathStriker

Re: Game Not Opening - Gameroom and Android

Post#2 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:19 pm

Found this posted in the Official Help here

STAR WARS™: Commander - Servers Temporarily Down - posted on 2017/12/11

The STAR WARS™: Commander servers are currently experiencing issues and players may not be able to connect. We are working diligently to resolve this in under 12 parsecs.

Thanks for your patience.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:27 pm

DeathStriker wrote:Found this posted in the Official Help here

STAR WARS™: Commander - Servers Temporarily Down - posted on 2017/12/11

The STAR WARS™: Commander servers are currently experiencing issues and players may not be able to connect. We are working diligently to resolve this in under 12 parsecs.

Thanks for your patience.

The attempted humour with the "12 parsecs" quote is not going make players any more happy about the continuous dismal failures.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:32 pm

CoolGuy wrote:The attempted humour with the "12 parsecs" quote is not going make players any more happy about the continuous dismal failures.

CoolGuy - Yes and the fact that they are using the term wrong simply compounds their stupidity.

Parsec = a unit of distance used in astronomy, equal to about 3.26 light years (3.086 × 1013 kilometers). One parsec corresponds to the distance at which the mean radius of the earth's orbit subtends an angle of one second of arc.

So in effect - If you take "time" from their statement you would get 12 Parsecs = 39.12 Lightyears or put another way if Disney worked at the "speed of light" to fix this issue it will take them maybe 39+ Years to fix it. :roll:

I am not sure the game will be around then...  :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#5 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:42 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:The attempted humour with the "12 parsecs" quote is not going make players any more happy about the continuous dismal failures.

CoolGuy - Yes and the fact that they are using the term wrong simply compounds their stupidity.

Parsec = a unit of distance used in astronomy, equal to about 3.26 light years (3.086 × 1013 kilometers). One parsec corresponds to the distance at which the mean radius of the earth's orbit subtends an angle of one second of arc.

So in effect - If you take "time" from their statement you would get 12 Parsecs = 39.12 Lightyears or put another way if Disney worked at the "speed of light" to fix this issue it will take them maybe 39+ Years to fix it. :roll:

I am not sure the game will be around then...  :lol:

Yes, good pick up. If only Disney employed sensible people like us, maybe this game would work properly.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”