No data fragments in the last Ultra Chromium crate on Tat

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
DarthHunter
Captain

Re: No data fragments in the last Ultra Chromium crate on Tat

Post#11 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Guys, has there not been at least a little confusion here between the Conflict reward crates and the actual 'Tactical Defence' crates? I'm finding myself in agreement with sgu97cab. This time out the Conflict league rewards panel only stated 20 anti-vehicle guard reserve frags + 2 elite frags + loot for winning Ultra Chrome - as it's also now doing for the new anti-infantry conflicts that are about to start.

The daily Tactical Defence crates were offering me a chance of GR, Johhar or Shock. I'd already maxed the Shock Trooper, so got the final Johhar frags I needed to max him from the daily free crates these last two weeks, but now they're both done I seem to be only getting the basic Stormtrooper Guard Reserve from the same TD crates. I haven't had a single IG-86 frag from ANY crate or reward no matter what I've grinded... Maybe we have to wait for a 'triple crate event'...?

DeathStriker

Post#12 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Part of the "confusion" is that for HQ 6+ the UCL (and other Leagues) Reward show the same on the Play Screen and when you view the Leagues - that is GR Frags (this week Conflicts for Rebels = Factory / Vanguards)...

On my HQ 4 Account (and I suspect HQ 5 or less) I am seeing the GR Frags on the Play Screen but when my HQ 4 Account looks at the Leagues my HQ 4 Account is seeing Johhar Kessen Frags this week as the UCL Reward (for the Conflict that just ended it was Iakaru Warrior and the Conflcit before that Vanguard).

BOTTOM LINE: HQ 6+ get GR Frags, HQ 5 or less the Elite Unit Frags.

Hope that helps some understand better...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthHunter
Captain

Post#13 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Ah, that explains away MY confusion at least. I was starting to wonder if it was a bug for only the Rebel players.

At least it's sounds like some attempt to make it possible for newer players to 'catch up' a little. Which is pleasing. Of course, the rewards DO have to work though :/

erfs
Commander

Post#14 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:56 am

DeathStriker: Are you sure there are different crates for l1-5 and L6+ ?

Am asking because I am tempted to upgrade to L5 but I'd rather have Johhar Kessen than the GR units.

DarthHunter: Agree with you - it's a nice touch but it has to work. I am still hoping that the GR units will show up / be available once I reach L6 (would be a nice bonus) but what irks me is that Disney should take more care of ensuring that what they "guarantee" is actually in the crates and if you get part of the frags later on that this is transparent.

I mean, it's up to them what they include and what not, but it should be consistent to avoid disappointing players. Would also make it cheaper for them as each customer support contact costs them money.

Boog
Major General

Post#15 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:27 am

As long as you don't build an armory, you get the special unit frags instead of armory frags. Unless you get hosed, and the crate is empty.

DeathStriker

Post#16 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:29 am

erfs wrote:DeathStriker: Are you sure there are different crates for l1-5 and L6+ ?

Am asking because I am tempted to upgrade to L5 but I'd rather have Johhar Kessen than the GR units.

erfs - Yes. For example in the first Conflict on Tatooine for the first week of the Tactical Defense Event the Rebel Faction Reward was GR Barracks / Banthas but for my HQ 4 Account (and I suspect for HQ 5 and lower) I saw and got 32 x Data Fragments for Vanguard Elite Unit.

Boog wrote:As long as you don't build an armory, you get the special unit frags instead of armory frags. Unless you get hosed, and the crate is empty.

Boog is correct. At HQ 6 you unlock the Armory. But until you "build it" the game places you in the same state as a HQ 5 or lower which has no Armory.

THAT ALL ABOVE SAID, in some way I would kind of like if you, as a HQ 6 with Unbuilt Armory or as a HQ 5 or lower, would be able to get Data Fragments for Armory Equipment that would stock-pile until you build your Armory.

How nice it would be for New Players to have something to look forward to at HQ 6 where, if my idea was implimented, they would build their Armory and immediately have some Structures / Units / GR possibly able to be Unlocked due to the stock-pile of Data Fragments obtained while they were HQ 2 thru HQ 5.

BACK ON TOPIC: It is my hope that the "issue" described by the OP (and others) is resolved by Disney, one way or the other.

Adding to the discussion...

erfs
Commander

Post#17 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:28 am

Just a quick update: No reply or action from Disney so far.

DeathStriker

Post#18 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:15 am

erfs wrote:Just a quick update: No reply or action from Disney so far.

erfs with the Thanksgiving Holiday on Thursday (yesterday), and with lots of Companies allowing employees to take Friday (today) off, coupled with the Weekend starting tomorrow, I would expect that perhaps by Tuesday or Wednesday next week you will hear back from Disney Mobile Support.

Its a bummer I know, but thats how I see it...

Cas
Storm Trooper

Post#19 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:29 pm

Well i finally got a response. Apparantly they currently got a high volume of support tickets so it might explain if it taking longer then usual.
Besides that all that i got was Karli (wasn't she the one saying guaranteed means guaranteed chance or something similar?) saying please can you send me a screenshot of the crate preview window, something i never take a screenshot of so this is going to end well.

[edit]Within a minute a got a new responce after saying i dont have a screenshot of it, because i'm using BlueStacks (she called it something else) looks like i wont get the proper support :(
Also apparantly support don't know what to do yet cause they are waiting from the developers doing anything else.
Last edited by Cas on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cas - level 10 -ISBCounterOps, windows squad survivor
Darth Dengar - level 4 -ISBCounterOps, experimental account

DeathStriker

Post#20 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Cas wrote:Well i finally got a response. Apparantly they currently got a high volume of support tickets so it might explain if it taking longer then usual.
Besides that all that i got was Karli (wasn't she the one saying guaranteed means guaranteed chance or something similar?) saying please can you send me a screenshot of the crate preview window, something i never take a screenshot of so this is going to end well.

Cas - Thanks for posting! :D

Let me look and see if I can find a Screenshot for you as I take a lot of them... If I do have one I will post here.

UPDATE: Found Images - Use them to send to Disney Mobile Support (if needed)...

Tactical Defense Event II - Week 2 - Tatooine Conflict Top Leagues
HQ 4 Account - Rebel Faction - 11-15-2017

(Click here to view LARGER image)

Tactical Defense Event II - Week 2 - Ultra Chrome League Reward
HQ 4 Account - Rebel Faction - 11-15-2017

(Click here to view LARGER image)

Hope these Screenshots Help...

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”