No data fragments in the last Ultra Chromium crate on Tat

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
erfs
Commander

No data fragments in the last Ultra Chromium crate on Tat

Post#1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:23 pm

Just finished the last planetary conflict on Tatooine with my secondary base (level 4).

The following were guaranteed but not included in the crate:

- 32 fragments for the Iakaru Warrior
- 20 fragments for anti-vehicle guard reserve

The crate only contained credits and alloy which is pretty useless considering how I was grinding to get to the top 1% with a L4 base.

Does anyone else have this problem ? Already contacted Disney support but their reply can take a while, so I wanted to see if I am not the only one.

Cas
Storm Trooper

Re: No data fragments in the last Ultra Chromium crate on Tat

Post#2 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:36 pm

Yes happened to me with my mini base Darth Dengar. Was meant to be 32 frags for the IG-86 droid but credits 4 times over.

I emailed support but considering i use BlueStacks for my mini i don't know if support will help me.

Also i had this stupid issue with my main account with 15 Darth vader frags so i'm really annoyed at this.
cas - level 10 -ISBCounterOps, windows squad survivor
Darth Dengar - level 4 -ISBCounterOps, experimental account

Boog
Major General

Post#3 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:53 pm

Same for my secondary base.

Poene
Commodore

Post#4 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:06 pm

I had a similar experience with the rodian skin. Instead of receiving frags, I received samples...yay. I was lvl 4.

Seeing the other posts here I can only surmise one thing: if you want to receive skins from the conflicts you need to be at least lvl 6.
You probably need to build the armory prior to receiving your reward.

This doesn't apply to non-skin frags, like Kessen .

erfs
Commander

Post#5 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:32 pm

So it seems like I am not the only one then...just hope Disney admit there was an issue and drop a crate in my HQ. Had a similar issue with my main base a few months back and they started arguing what "guaranteed" means. Seems they did not interpret the word in the same way I do. I mean, c'mon - fixing such an issue costs them exactly zero $.

The Iakaru is a non-skin frag so it should have worked, but they really need to look at the crate descriptions more closely to not upset players.

Fortunately, the crates contained what they promised for the previous two conflicts - got 64 SD-K4 frags while @ level 3 (this is a great Hero for low level mini bases) and 32 rebel vanguard frags after that.

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:58 pm

This happened to my 3rd Maxed HQ 4 Account only for Obsidian League Reward.

Was suppose to get 16 x fragments for the Iakaru Warrior but got Resources instead.

I am not reporting it to Disney since the Iakaru Warrior is not on the top of my list of Rewards I want.

Now the last week of Tactical Defense Event II is suppose to reward Johhar Kessen Data Fragments for those HQ 5 or less... I hope there is no issue with those Rewards...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Swad
Major General

Post#7 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:34 pm

It does happen to us all from time to time. The reason depends which faction you fight for:

If you are a brave, heroic Imperial commander. Those thieving rebs stole your frags.

If you are a cowardly rebel fighter. You dont know what frags are for, so dont get any.

It is just the way things are.

:lol:
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

erfs
Commander

Post#8 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:42 pm

DeathStriker wrote:This happened to my 3rd Maxed HQ 4 Account only for Obsidian League Reward.

Was suppose to get 16 x fragments for the Iakaru Warrior but got Resources instead.

I am not reporting it to Disney since the Iakaru Warrior is not on the top of my list of Rewards I want.

Now the last week of Tactical Defense Event II is suppose to reward Johhar Kessen Data Fragments for those HQ 5 or less... I hope there is no issue with those Rewards...

Iakaru is imho useful if you are < L6. If I can get it I don't mind.
Yes, Johhar Kessen is much better to get / upgrade, so let's hope they fix whatever issue they had.

sgu97cab
Commodore

Post#9 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Hang on, how come you guys are saying there were supposed to be 32/16 fragments for non-guard reserve units in addition to the 20 frags for guard reserve? That doesn't seem right. On my account I am only seeing the usual i.e. 20 GR frags, plus 2 other frags, plus 320k credits and 7k contra.
Leader - AUS-Darth_Gump (W107 D1 L8)
...Always looking for new Empire level 7+ players who chat, donate regularly, take part in wars. Preferably Australian time zones.

Boog
Major General

Post#10 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:27 pm

We were supposed to get ig86 flags. As is common, the crate previews are confusing, and it looked like we should also get gr frags, but it only gives frags for the one unit. I unlocked the shock trooper fine last week. This week, I just got loot. Annoying, but i don't care much, either.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”