NOTICE: No Loss Of Attack From Status 905 Error

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
ZeroCool
Commander

Re: NOTICE: No Loss Of Attack From Status 905 Error

Post#11 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:47 am

Started noticing this come up more than 48 hours ago yet all attacks were in fact in my attack log as success
What Doesn't Kill You - Just Makes You Stranger
Squad STARBENDER - Recruiting Now, Loyal and Active, English Speaking - HQ9 15k Medals
Squad Wars All the Time... :mrgreen:

Burrito
Commodore

Post#12 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:55 am

I am getting this but only winning about 30% of the time, losing medals and gears as fast as I can earn them. Only noticed it starting this morning on yavin.

mkenobi
Major General

Post#13 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:28 am

I'm having constant status 905 for the last 2 hours. One at the end of a 3-star attack gave me a defeat by 0%. Another status 905 at the beginning of another attack gave me no record of the attack - at least a good thing, it didn't give me another loss - but I'm trying to get Obsidian on Tatooine with my Rebel account, what is getting really annoying...
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”