NOTICE: No Loss Of Attack From Status 905 Error

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
DarthHunter
Captain

NOTICE: No Loss Of Attack From Status 905 Error

Post#1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:50 am

905 error has returned…?

Just had two 905s on the bounce on Hoth at the end of my attacks, but unlike the usual result, when I logged back in both times the attacks have been logged and saved as successful.

(On both occasions I deployed reinforcements of Heavy Stormtroopers (with skins) in order to earn a crate - which I also got.)

This is more an inconvenience than a problem, as I haven't actually suffered, but was wondering if anyone else is seeing similar issues right now….?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Thread Post

DarkRebel
Major General

Re: 905 error has returned…?

Post#2 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:16 am

DarthHunter wrote:Just had two 905s on the bounce on Hoth at the end of my attacks, but unlike the usual result, when I logged back in both times the attacks have been logged and saved as successful.

(On both occasions I deployed reinforcements of Heavy Stormtroopers (with skins) in order to earn a crate - which I also got.)

This is more an inconvenience than a problem, as I haven't actually suffered, but was wondering if anyone else is seeing similar issues right now….?

Interesting.
Do you have replay of the attack which ended with 905 error, and if yes, did it resemble the actually attack ?
Also, are on on Android or iOS ?

DarthHunter
Captain

Post#3 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:34 am

Both attacks have full replays which run right through, and nothing appears untoward - all skins and reinforcements behaving as I remembered, including my final troops being added in the last few seconds to mop up, and both attacks were versus actual Player bases. One with GR active, the other only Turrets active. As it's on Hoth there are no Conflicts happening at present. On iPhone SE with iOS 9.3.5.

I only flag this up as I know how frustrating 905s can be, yet I've somehow been lucky enough to escape any kind of disappointment. Have attacked Yavin since original post with no further error. Is it too much to hope they've actually addressed victory crash losses, do you think…?

Oim
Captain

Post#4 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:42 am

Two 905 error yesterday too

DarkRebel
Major General

Post#5 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:56 am

DarthHunter wrote:Both attacks have full replays which run right through, and nothing appears untoward - all skins and reinforcements behaving as I remembered, including my final troops being added in the last few seconds to mop up, and both attacks were versus actual Player bases. One with GR active, the other only Turrets active. As it's on Hoth there are no Conflicts happening at present. On iPhone SE with iOS 9.3.5.

I only flag this up as I know how frustrating 905s can be, yet I've somehow been lucky enough to escape any kind of disappointment. Have attacked Yavin since original post with no further error. Is it too much to hope they've actually addressed victory crash losses, do you think…?

This is very good news, that if the 905 error appeared at the end of the attack, that the result was saved correctly.
They might have fixed this then.

Boog
Major General

Post#6 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:31 am

I had the same thing happen yesterday. The 905 message popped up before the results screen appeared, but I kept the win. I didn't look at the replay.

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:33 am

I just got hit with this... Got 100% 3-Star Win - then - Status 905 Error :cry:

BUT... and this is important... when I rebooted game and looked in Battle Log > Attack Tab I saw my WIN posted! :D :D

ATTACK REPLAY work just fine! ;)

This is a great game development!!

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Major General

Post#8 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:29 am

DeathStriker wrote:I just got hit with this... Got 100% 3-Star Win - then - Status 905 Error :cry:

BUT... and this is important... when I rebooted game and looked in Battle Log > Attack Tab I saw my WIN posted! :D :D

ATTACK REPLAY work just fine! ;)

This is a great game development!!

I had 3 status 905 errors in the last 2 hours while i was doing objectives, and that's why I'm checking the forum right now.

In the first one on Yavin and the third one on Hoth, the error was with the attacks completed showing the 3-stars. I reloaded and I won both attacks by 100%, with replays and everything okay. But the second one, on Tatoo, I got a command failed just after start to deploy my troops. I reloaded and I saw I lost the attack by 0% with no loot and no replay and showing only 3 of my troops deployed.

A few days ago, I had a status 905 at the end of an attack, and when I reloaded, there was no record of the attack in the Battle log. Too early to say if Devs fixed the problem, or if they are just making adjusts to try to fix it.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:33 am

mkenobi wrote:I had 3 status 905 errors in the last 2 hours while i was doing objectives, and that's why I'm checking the forum right now. ... Too early to say if Devs fixed the problem, or if they are just making adjusts to try to fix it.

mkenobi - Thanks for posting! :D

Just the fact that some have seen a error at end of attack and are not losing resources, Medals, Conflict Medals is a step in the right direction, but as you pointed out it is too early to call this a "fix"...

DeathStriker

Re: NOTICE: No Loss Of Attack From Status 905 Error

Post#10 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:51 am

NOTICE: Status 905 Errors A-Plenty on Tatooine

At end of attacks on Tatooine I am seeing Status 905 Errors. The only good thing is that I am not losing any Battles or much needed Conflict Medals and Loot. :D

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”