Squad Wars R vs R or E vs E

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
B3A5T0FWAR
Cadet Trooper

Squad Wars R vs R or E vs E

Post#1 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:02 pm

(Apparently this picture was to large for me to put in on the forums, but go to the link below to see my problem)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r5H ... sp=sharing

So what happened was we were getting ready to go into another war after losing the last one. We started matchmaking the night before, then i woke up to finding my Rebel Squad going up against another REBEL SQUAD. I'm 50-50 on if i should like this or not - one half wants to see what would actually happen, and the other half wants this little bug fixed.

Thanks for taking a look at my first post :D

DeathStriker

Re: Squad Wars R vs R or E vs E

Post#2 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:08 pm

B3A5T0FWAR wrote:So what happened was we were getting ready to go into another war after losing the last one. We started matchmaking the night before, then i woke up to finding my Rebel Squad going up against another REBEL SQUAD. I'm 50-50 on if i should like this or not - one half wants to see what would actually happen, and the other half wants this little bug fixed.

Thanks for taking a look at my first post :D

B3A5T0FWAR - this is not an "issue" or "bug" but a "Feature"... When you Pick / Initate a New War there is a Checkbox at the very bottom (near where you see Find a Match) which is automatically checked which allows for Same-Faction Matchmaking.

If you don't wan't to be matched with another Squad in your same Faction you need to Uncheck the Box prior to tapping on Find a Match.

Hope that answers your questions...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

B3A5T0FWAR
Cadet Trooper

Re: Squad Wars R vs R or E vs E

Post#3 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:10 pm

ahhh, ok. Thanks for the info! I am not the squad leader so i really had no idea why we went up against our own side. Great to know that now, though!

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”