Sniper count failing with Rodian Skin, and solution

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
DarthHunter
Captain

Sniper count failing with Rodian Skin, and solution

Post#1 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:29 am

Been half-chasing a 'Deploy 16 snipers crate' while on Takodana. For my second attack, I figured I may as well have some fun while I'm at it, and activated the Rodian skin too. Noticed after a few attacks that the count of number of Snipers deployed was no longer increasing.

I relaunched the game, and the count updated and showed the correct number. I believe this is a recurring issue with the Rodian skin though, as I'm sure it's happened to me before and I'd just forgotten.

(*I've had a reverse of this with AT-ST counts being boosted when deploying Vader, but relaunching the game actually removes the Vader AT-STs from the count)

Eitherway, this is a bug that can be sorted by the player - but I'll be using just regular Snipers for the final attack. Just in case this helps anyone…!

Boog
Major General

Re: Sniper count failing with Rodian Skin, and solution

Post#2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:38 am

Just log out. There's no way I'd turn off the rodian skin.

DarthHunter
Captain

Re: Sniper count failing with Rodian Skin, and solution

Post#3 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:44 am

Actually I forgot to switch them off for the last attack. They didn't register at the time, but I relaunched and the crate automatically popped. But I wouldn't want to rely on it…!

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”