Need warning for updates

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Spidergoalie
Officer

Need warning for updates

Post#1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:11 pm

This last update which was about a hour ago or so, have you had this problem.

I just finished attacking and getting a great amount of resources and boom! no warning about this update. Just update. So now my def buffs were not on and some guy attacks me and gets a little more resources from me that I just took. More if you count that I have to spend alloy on the traps. Why don’t they give you a warning?? Like Microsoft does. Tell me that there is a update in 20 minutes. Not just spring a update and not give me time to change my buffs.

Really ticked me off on that one. :x

DeepSpace1
Storm Trooper

Re: Need warning for updates

Post#2 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:19 pm

They’ve truly screwed me up, server update, then was told to update app but there is no update showing on App Store, so I deleted app and reinstalled, now it won’t give me the option of picking up my old player ID, so I’m back to square 1 after 8 months of playing.... I’m on IOS, any advice?

Chancellor
Commodore

Post#3 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:09 pm

If you had synced to facebook, you can re-sync to pick up the old player ID by clicking the little button with the three lines above the jawa shop button, then clicking the facebook login button.

If you hadn't synced to facebook, then I think you're in trouble. (Always sync to facebook, for those that haven't -- you don't want one device failure to cost you your base.)

JDD
Major General

Post#4 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:41 pm

Hah! Wait till Mickey Rodent shutdown this game.....without warning! ;) :lol:

mkenobi
Major General

Post#5 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:45 am

JDD wrote:Hah! Wait till Mickey Rodent shutdown this game.....without warning! ;) :lol:

No, they will warn before shutdown the game for iOS/Android. For the Windows they warned 30 days before that the game would be discontinued, but they should tell us something like this: "The game will be discontinued, but you can keep buying crystals from our store anytime you want. Keep enjoying our game and buying more crystals before the game closing. MTFBWY!"

Yes, that sucks! In the last maintenance i was waiting more 30min to finish my sentinel upgrade to upgrade it again for level 20 with more than 150k CB in safehouse and attacking while waiting. I went offline with no defenses and have a defeat by 100 % and lost almost 20k CB. If they warned, i could use a few crystals to finish the upgrade and start to upgrade again, and active my defenses. But Devs don't care. It costs too much work for them put a pop up to warn the game will be under maintenance or updating about 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes before.

Except of course if you could buy an option "Warn me when game go for maintenance or update", like 10 crystals for 30min or 20 crystals for 1h before. I bet Devs will work on that as fast as they can...
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”