Ghost player in Squad War

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
mkenobi
Major General

Ghost player in Squad War

Post#1 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:40 pm

When you think you already seen everything about bugs in SWC, soon you realize there are always new bugs to see. This is totally new to me. My squad lost a veteran player. His name is Razlo and he left the squad yesterday. And I saw him saying he was going to leave, but I didn't see the message about "Razlo has left the squad" maybe due to a problem with the chat. I searched for him in the squad players but he wasn't there anymore.

I don't know how this happenned but someone started the matchmaking for a war and the matchmakings now are instantaneous, and that guy that had left the squad, somehow, no one knows how, was in the matchmaking. His base could be seen in the war room during all the preparating time and even could be scouted. When the war started his base was attacked, losing 2 uplinks, but he is not in the squad anymore in any possible way. I checked the site ksod.us and Razlo is no longer among the members.

Has anyone here seen this before? I tried to leave the squad to be sure they did not change this, and i got the message "You cannot leave a squad while in a squad war matchmaking or a squad war"... How this could be possible?

And we are tied now 35:35, needing the attacks of an invisible player. At least if he was some kind of Force Ghost, he could be able to do his attacks and help us to win this war...
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

DeathStriker

Re: Ghost player in Squad War

Post#2 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:57 pm

mkenobi wrote:I don't know how this happenned but someone started the matchmaking for a war and the matchmakings now are instantaneous, and that guy that had left the squad, somehow, no one knows how, was in the matchmaking.

mkenobi - Very Strange... :o

Maybe the "missing Squad Member" is not really missing but started the War and then just sat back laughing at you all... sort of a "revenge" thing... :lol:

Seriously... I think it is one of those rare / unique SWC occurances... Like when you know you canceled all your Perks before signing off (so as to have them ready next day) only to find when you log in next day that somehow they were never really canceled and you have to wait to us them...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

PartylikeVader
Commander

Post#3 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:56 pm

It is possible this player was simply banned. This would explain their total disappearance from squad/SOD yet Sullust base remaining (until the war ends).
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

ShortStormTrooper
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:54 am

Yes I've seen this before back in windows swc (spit). We went up against high lvl imp squad and when our intel guy did his thing, he couldn't find one of the guys in the SW. We wondered what was going on because as you say you can't leave while a SW is up. He never used his attacks and we won so it all worked out in the end...happy days!

Swad
Major General

Post#5 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:12 pm

We have had similar things , not with war though. Update that a player has joined, but they never leave or show up on squad list. One recently started chatting but was never in our squad. Some wieird goings on for sure.
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

mkenobi
Major General

Post#6 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:12 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:It is possible this player was simply banned. This would explain their total disappearance from squad/SOD yet Sullust base remaining (until the war ends).

He was not banned. I read the chat when I came in, and I saw him saying goodbye and saying why he was leaving, and another player responding that the squad would miss him. Someone started the matchmaking soon after, and to my understanding, the server reacted slowly after his exit, and not only did not show the "Razlo has left the squad" as it kept him on the list of players who entered the automatic matchmaking. Instead of giving a "Command failed - Status anything", the server kept his base in the war even after he retired...

Because of this, we have lost three attacks against a strong Rebel squad. But the Dark Side is strong with him, his base could survive a level 9 attack and our squad won 41:35. :lol:
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”