Research Center Timer Stuck on 5 Seconds

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
chicohound
Captain

Research Center Timer Stuck on 5 Seconds

Post#1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:52 pm

I came back from an attack and noticed that my Research Center Timer is stuck on 5 seconds. I am currently upgrading my eAt-Te to level 10 and it has about 1 week an 3 days left to finish the upgrade.

If I click on the Research Center, it displays the normal (4) boxes (info, move, finish now and research) at the bottom of the screen, but the "Finish Now" button says it costs 1 crystal to complete. If I click on "Finish Now", I immediately get a 1207 error code and the game crashes and reloads.

DeathStriker

Re: Research Center Timer Stuck on 5 Seconds

Post#2 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:05 pm

chicohound wrote:I came back from an attack and noticed that my Research Center Timer is stuck on 5 seconds. I am currently upgrading my eAt-Te to level 10 and it has about 1 week an 3 days left to finish the upgrade.

If I click on the Research Center, it displays the normal (4) boxes (info, move, finish now and research) at the bottom of the screen, but the "Finish Now" button says it costs 1 crystal to complete. If I click on "Finish Now", I immediately get a 1207 error code and the game crashes and reloads.

chicohound - Per the post found here the eATTE Upgrades are now only 5 seconds long for ALL LEVELS.

Update: Removed Recommendation to Cancel Upgrade as you can't.

Hope this helps...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Post - Added Update

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 pm

You can't cancel frag upgrades. Damn, that sucks. Drop one xtal.

Laufer
Officer

Post#4 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:06 pm

error 1207 pops on screen if you want to finish upgrade with 1 gem and there is no way to cancell an upgrade of Elite units ,sent ticket to support will see many are affected by this bug

chicohound
Captain

Post#5 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:12 pm

Support ticket sent. Yes, you can not cancel the upgrade so my research center is frozen until Diz fixes the issue. Apparently, I was in the process of upgrading the eAt-Te when Diz adjusted the time limit and it has locked my research center.

Gotta love upgrades that go untested.

mkenobi
Major General

Post#6 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:59 pm

How is possible such incompetence? They adjust the upgrade time of the Death Trooper and eAT-TE for the same time of all elite troops and forgot to tell the Research Lab??? Luck I didn't try upgrade my Death Trooper because I am on researching my Sniper, and it will take more 3 days...

And this is ridiculous. We should be able to cancel frag upgrades too. What to do now? Wait for the upgrade to finish in the old time?
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

Laufer
Officer

Post#7 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:32 am

issue solved on my side RC working normaly now ,support is aware that it is wide spread , hope it gets fixed for the rest of ya all

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”