Game not working on Facebook Gameroom

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
distress

not working on facebook gameroom

Post#21 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:07 am

it seem's the game isn't presently working on facebook gameroom since gameroom's update this morning

ibrahim
Commander

Re: Game not working on Facebook Gameroom

Post#22 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:43 am

None of my game is loading in FB GR, kill the devs :(

Warrior
Squadron Leader

Post#23 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:54 am

same here, not loading on gameroom this morning

rebel10

Post#24 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:12 am

Ditto, they need to rnd the game if they cannot hire competant developersor support

rebel10

Post#25 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:30 am

This is actually a psyhological experiment, the experiment is to

DETERMINE HOW MUCH ABUSE A PERSON CAN TAKE BEFORE THE HINT THEIR LIMIT AND QUIT?

I must say that the mouse has got a large sample size

VEERS63

Re: not working on facebook gameroom

Post#26 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:33 am

Yes, me too stars wars on facebook gameroom dont launch, impossible. With my computer too, not launch, pfffffffff :(

Pirate
Major General

Post#27 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:53 am

yeto wrote:maybe this is connected to the recent win10 update

Mine wouldn't work before the update or after the update.

I don't care about the game being too easy or too hard or unfair or anything, I just want a game that works.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

spamspamidontcare

Post#28 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:55 am

same here. This is pretty ridiculous considering how many people are affected and how long it takes them to fix it.

mkenobi
Major General

Post#29 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:26 am

I still got the black screen here for my both accounts, on 3 Windows devices since last night. I had to delete my 3rd account to install and login with my 2nd Imperial account on my phone, and I had to install Bluestack on WIndows to login with my 1st account Rebel, and tell my squad mates what is hapenning. Both squads are in war now. No game worths this pain in the ass, neither if is Star Wars.

Gameroom never was a stable platform to play the game, but i don't like to play games on mobile devices, and android emulators use too much memory, so I'm leaving the game while they don't fix this. It's time to find another way to waste my time than keep playing a broken game.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

tibor
Storm Trooper

Post#30 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am

I can't load the game through Facebook Gameroom. All I get is a blank screen. :idea:

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”