Game not working on Facebook Gameroom

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
mkenobi
Major General

Re: Game not working on Facebook Gameroom

Post#11 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:42 pm

I installed the Bluestack on my WIndows 10, i did login with my Google account, downloaded the game, installed, sync with my Rebel account on Google Play, but is taking too long to load the game. I saw I was attacked by 100% and lost about 15 k CB.

This game is a joke. But it seems the problem is with Gameroom, while the Bluestack is an Android emulator, it seems SWC is working on all Android devices.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

Laufer
Officer

Post#12 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:49 pm

try MEMU or Bluestacks folks same thing as fb gameroom log in with fb account ot google play and it works normaly on those apps

frakken

Post#13 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 pm

glad to hear its not just me.

I tried uninstalling game twice. I can play without issue on my android, but I'd rather play on the PC. better response time. Hopefully this is fixed by morning.

frakken

Post#14 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:00 am

i think i might know what has happened. It appears windows has added more security. i've noticed just tonight a number of sites that google isn't allowing me access to without warning and confirmation. therefore its probably a new security feature that is tripping things up and causing the game to hang on load up.

obi
Storm Trooper

Post#15 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:09 am

Same problem here. This morning black screen on gameroom. Tride other games, some work some don't. Problem is with gameroom i think and not with SWC. Game works on my andriod phone

obi
Storm Trooper

Post#16 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:45 am

Seems to work with MEMU, however gameplay is not completaly the same as in gameroom. It is an andriodplatform that you can play on a windows device. Grafics are poor and can't scroll with mouse... Maybe waith for a gameroom update?

Schruaf
Captain

Post#17 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:16 am

Another day, another bug!!!

CoolGuy
Captain

Post#18 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:18 am

Happening to all my squad mates in various parts of the globe, so it is a worldwide pandemic.

erfs
Commander

Post#19 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:42 am

I'm "glad" I am not the only one affected by this - tried to play via facebook gameroom on three different PCs and have the same problem on all - black screen. Even did a complete uninstall of gameroom and SW commander and...nothing.

Tried playing two other games - one showed the same black screen issue, the other worked.

Ios is fine, but my kid's account is on gameroom only so guess who's not happy...

geoman48
Commodore

Post#20 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:45 am

me2... I just played for hours on BlueStacks, its working fine. Problem seems to be with FB gameroom. I tried other games, they worked fine. Only SWC isn't working. I use Gameroom to backup an iOS account and an android account, both of those are working fine on phone/iPad, just the Gameroom part. Maybe FB issue rather than Disney, not sure.
:mrgreen: do you have the droids I'm looking for? :mrgreen:

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”