Game not working on Facebook Gameroom

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
CoolGuy
Captain

Game not working on Facebook Gameroom

Post#1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:29 pm

I think somebody posted this under Windows so I hope this is a better location.

I can't load the game through Facebook Gameroom. All I get is a blank screen. I have tried on both PC and laptop with the same result. Don't have access to a tablet at the moment so I'm not sure how it is on that platform.

Another bug, who do we blame, Facebook or Disney?

Bombardo
Commodore

Re: Game not working on Facebook Gameroom

Post#2 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:34 pm

IOS platform is fine it seems, it's only FBGR, don't know about Android ... now i am afraid to log off, want to get UC on tat

yeto
Cadet Trooper

Post#3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:41 pm

FBGR is just giving me a black screen :(

jamesbright
Cadet Trooper

Post#4 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Hi,Game wont load on gameroom just a blank screen please help

mkenobi
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:48 pm

What I posted on the other thread on WIndows Bug:

Black screen here for me too for my Imperial account on Gameroom. I was online, I closed the game for a few minutes and now i can't login anymore. I'm stil playing with my Rebel account on Gameroom on another device, but I'm affraid if I have to go offline, I can't login again. I'm 1% on Tatooine now and hunting more 20 k CB to upgrade my sentinel to 20...

WTH, devs!

What happened now while I'm was playing with my 2nd Rebel account: I got a Command Failed after click on a troop, but I was able to login again in the game on Gameroom, and back to my Rebel base. These stupid bugs are getting me nervous! Still need 10 k CB to upgrade my Sentinel and I'm .77% on Tatooine now...

EDIT: Gameroom is totally FUBAR. I got a command failed at the end of the battle and game doesn't load anymore. For sure I will lose my attack by 0%, and I will be attacked and lose my CB... Gameroom is a crap. The Game is a crap. It's time to leave all this junk and back to play Pac Man...
Last edited by mkenobi on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

yeto
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:57 pm

maybe this is connected to the recent win10 update

Xcom
Officer

Post#7 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Same happens to me, on both my accounts. Has nothing to do with Win10 update, my systems are not patched yet.

acidrave
Captain

Post#8 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:17 pm

same here, the game does not load on facebook gameroom
REBEL LEVEL 9
PROUD MEMEBER OF JARJAR_CAMP
http://ksod.us/squad/3a980df2-878d-11e5-82e3-063228004ed8/members?hl=863e1f57-e6eb-11e6-90ae-06cad0004ecc

Bombardo
Commodore

Post#9 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:20 pm

yeto wrote:maybe this is connected to the recent win10 update

Not sure, i haven't yet installed the Update but I still got a crash when I tried to find a match, now i am getting the same blank screen.

This couldn't have happened at a worse time, we are in War & the other squad recaptured outposts and are attacking, while we are unable to get in, more accurately the players who still have attacks left are unable to get in :x

Boge
Lieutenant

Post#10 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:26 pm

Me and many in my squad can not open game in Facebook Gameroom.

I do not think this is windows 10 related, I am a windows insider and have been doing early upgrade long time ago. This is something with SWC application.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Boge - ElvenRebels
Former officer in the Windows squad - Kiwirebels2

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”