Int 4 Bug?

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
pirelli99
Storm Trooper

Int 4 Bug?

Post#1 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:51 am

Hi Guys my Int 4 freeze every Time he attacks the Unit Transport is that new or an old Bug? I play on iOS and gameroom.
Thx pirelli99

pirelli99
Storm Trooper

Re: Int 4 Bug?

Post#2 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:24 am

Nobody knows something?

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:56 am

pirelli99 wrote:Hi Guys my Int 4 freeze every Time he attacks the Unit Transport is that new or an old Bug? I play on iOS and gameroom.
Thx pirelli99

pirelli99 wrote:Nobody knows something?

pirelli99 - I am a Rebel Commander so I don't have the Dewback Armory Skin - INT-4...

Perhaps a Empire Commander can post here and provide you with an answer...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Major General

Post#4 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:41 am

I might have seen it do weird things like that before, but really, if you've taken out all the turrets, and your INT's are hitting junk buildings, there's not a whole lot to worry about. This isn't happening while turrets are still around, is it?

todarist1
Commander

Post#5 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:56 pm

i think thats the int 4 have problems with hitboxs. On windows I can remember he stucked between houses sometimes or standed for an building and hadn't attacked it.
Member you = new Member();
Squad devs = new Squad();
i f (you.developer == true)
{
you.squad = devs;
System.out.println("Wellcome to the squad: Devs")
}
else
{
System.out.println("You don't need to be a developer to join Devs")
}

VadersLackey
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:59 am

Same here. Int-4 gets stuck moving thru buildings (same for vader w/501 buff and mhc w/or w/out buff). After all turrets are destroyed and int-4 atks buildings, it pulls up infont of buildings but justs waits there and does not atk. After other units destroy building, the int-4 repeats the same process.

Can we get this fixed plz. Thank you
Join us in Ruling the Galaxy
Looking for HQ LvL 6-10
ACTIVE DAILY PLAYERS
REQUEST & DONATE DAILY
INVEST 5 REP WEEKLY & ALL SQUAD WAR REP
Leader: Vader's Lackey HQ10
Officers: Grangl, Jkgeneral2, Maximus

DarthHunter
Captain

Post#7 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:17 am

If you end up with a sub 100% from this during a Conflict it's pretty frustrating… I actually contacted Disney support about this one a while back, and they gave me the generic 'thanks for bringing this to our attention' response...

It seemed to affect attacking the Unit Transport Pads the most once the Turrets were all destroyed - especially when they attacked the corner of a Pad. It would take another unit to come along and 'free' them by destroying the Transport Pad FOR them.

(The INTs obviously aren't as regularly used now, but they're still very well buffed…)

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”