3rd deka?

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Imanok

3rd deka?

Post#1 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Had a squad member just post a replay of being attacked with 3 dekas? Looks like a 2nd opp, is this possible? Or is it a bug? A hack?

Swad
Major General

Re: 3rd deka?

Post#2 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:01 am

Many players still hold the free dekas from last year as hq troops. I have had several donated to me recently and therefore have three when I deploy my sc. This may explain your issue, but you will need to see if the extra deka was an sc deployment.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

catalinsc
Commander

Post#3 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:19 am

I still have dekas left from last year in my inventory. I have been donating them to lower lvls at war.

DrPain
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:59 am

From what I heard it is possible, but the circumstances in being able to get it are very unusual. There was some sort of deko sale a few months ago and depending on the order of getting your dekas, it was possible to legitimately get a 2nd deko. People have tried to report this, but iirc the devs are letting the player keep the 2nd deko.

I'm sure that this was unintentional and by now the devs have patched this method of getting another deko. I don't think that this loophole was open to any advanced players who by then had both a deka and deko already.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”