ISSUE: Constant Status 905 Error Messages

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
dbgman
Captain

Game down again

Post#81 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:00 am

Cannot get into the game again. getting error 905. Seeing multiple people report similar problems in my squad.

Seems to be games linked to facebook.
Co-Leader Barefootphoenix. top 50 squad.

DIMEBAG
Cadet Trooper

Re: ISSUE: Constant Status 905 Error Messages

Post#82 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:00 am

905 strikes what am i supposed to do playin through facebook game room...?

dbgman
Captain

Post#83 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:04 am

The error is back today....Can't get in.
Co-Leader Barefootphoenix. top 50 squad.

DeathStriker

Post#84 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:07 am

Reports on LINE seem to indicate that current 905 Issue is random across all iOS/Android Game Devices - not just Facebook Gameroom...

WISHFUL THINKING... Maybe they are doing Server Maintaince which will correct all the issues relating to Game Resets back to Tutorial... and Players will get their original Accounts Back...

We can hope can't we... :roll:

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

EddieTwoLungs
Captain

Post#85 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:08 am

We had 4 members of our squad lose their bases last time - all Level 10's....we are bracing for a massive sh** show again.
Disney can't keep this up and expect people to keep playing.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: ISSUE - Constant Status 905 Error Message

Post#86 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 am

QueenHecate wrote:I am getting Error 905, 909, 916, 915 and now I just got game to reload and I cannot attack in the tat conflict. This is dumb as I have had to start over on android due to windows closure and I'm getting more errors on android than I did on windows.

Same thing here.
I agree. Since Disney announced the end of the game for Windows due to several issues on Windows Servers, the game on Windows is running great now, while the Android/IOS platform is going downhill. All I have seen so far are Command Faileds and Game Crashes messages all the time. Everything i click on gives me a command failed: worst when i click to donate and lose the troops i sent or when I try to open a crate and lose the reward... I'm starting to think Disney should close the game at once and back to make only Mickey & Goofy cartoons from now on...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

JNB
Commodore

Post#87 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:24 am

i just got my swc to connect after about an hour of trying.... my 75% L10 base is still there!

Crazyman

Post#88 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:29 am

I can not play due error 905

DeathStriker

Post#89 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:31 am

Reports are filtering in on LINE and here in this Thread that the current "crisis" may be ending... as some are getting back in with no 905 Issue and no loss of Base... (some good news it seems)... Time will tell...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Bombardo
Commodore

Post#90 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:46 am

DeathStriker wrote:Reports are filtering in on LINE and here in this Thread that the current "crisis" may be ending... as some are getting back in with no 905 Issue and no loss of Base... (some good news it seems)... Time will tell...

Yup, I am back in

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”