Purple Enemy Superpowered

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Jibsman
Commander

Purple Enemy Superpowered

Post#1 » Mon May 15, 2017 2:14 pm

I have been in two SC Wars where I was attacked by Squad Center Bikes and Driodeka that are Purple. :evil: Super Strong one hit kills anything in it's path. I didn't know how to Screenshot on my IOS the first time. Here are a couple pics of the second. :shock: I thought it was a bike but it has a shield so probably a Droideka.
Yes, I am going to send this to Disney. :o

Purple1.jpg

Purple2.jpg

CroppedPurple1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lampie
Captain

Re: Purple Enemy Superpowered

Post#2 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:03 pm

Was tats a planet on offer? Have had that too but was my droidekas that benefited. Think tats helps with that :D
EvilEwoks - Windows :D Empire's finest, Squad Wars 71W - 7L

Kylo
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon May 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Looks like they had Hoth in those shots. It has a regenerative (healing) shield so it has the green + floating above it and can be tough to kill. The main shields have the + also. The bike was Tatooine buffed and they are tough, too.

Get control of all three outposts and you'll be the one with super-powered units.

The purple comes, I think, when the game can't find the image for the buffed unit.

Euph
Admiral

Post#4 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:43 pm

The purple/pink is a graphical error. Like Kylo said.. it's a failure of the texture loading. I've heard in the past that it's related to a shortage of graphics memory.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”