Status 905

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
LunchLizzard
Storm Trooper

Status 905

Post#1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:37 am

I have been getting a Status 905 message since Friday the 21st of April

After two daus and a losyt of messages Irecieved the message bellow

Thanks for getting back to me with that information. I have passed this along to our developers so that they can use this towards further investigation of this issue. I can't say when you could see a solution but keep an eye on your App store for any future updates that may contain a fix.

For the moment, I suggest turning off your WiFi to log into the game. Some commanders reported that were able to go back to their bases through this workaround.

If there's anything else I can help you with in the meantime please let me know.

All the best,

Lucas
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

The work round didn't work so I cannot access the game and Disney support won't even respond to my emails anymore

I'm absolutely disgusted with Disney as they are obviously just ignoring me now

lordstrong
Cadet Trooper

Re: Status 905

Post#2 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:00 pm

LunchLizzard wrote:I have been getting a Status 905 message since Friday the 21st of April

After two daus and a losyt of messages Irecieved the message bellow

Thanks for getting back to me with that information. I have passed this along to our developers so that they can use this towards further investigation of this issue. I can't say when you could see a solution but keep an eye on your App store for any future updates that may contain a fix.

For the moment, I suggest turning off your WiFi to log into the game. Some commanders reported that were able to go back to their bases through this workaround.

If there's anything else I can help you with in the meantime please let me know.

All the best,

Lucas
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

The work round didn't work so I cannot access the game and Disney support won't even respond to my emails anymore

I'm absolutely disgusted with Disney as they are obviously just ignoring me now

EDIT:

İ ve copied my friend cos that was exactly same status 905 thing happened to my base at same time and the disney responded me same as yours unfortunately i havent connected my base yet
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back to Back Posting from Poster - Added "Edit"

Butterfly
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:55 am

I have the same error status 905 for more than a week. I've already tried the work round suggested but with no results! Delusions ...

na48071
Cadet Trooper

Post#4 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:12 am

I'm getting the same error when i try to log into the game, but still getting update to say I've been attacked or squad needs help.... all very frustrating

433sparky
Cadet Trooper

Post#5 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:51 am

I have the same 905 issue on my android phone. I tried reinstalling on the phone and both Bluestacks and Gameroom on my PC with no success. As soon as I link my game the error pops up. It doesn't matter what Wi-Fi I am on. Tried mobile data too and no luck. I have been getting emails from support and they say they are working on it. I hope they fix it soon as I have at least one war reward crate that will be expiring soon.

UNivek
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Applied patch 4.9.1. (released 04/28) which has an entry that mentions 'fixed issues with loading for some users'... but I'm still unable to load the game.

Not sure if others having the same problem have better luck with patch 4.9.1.

ShoGunn

Post#7 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:30 pm

I have the same issue after applying today's update. Support told me to turn off my device for five minutes and try again. Same error. Next they'all tell me to hop on one foot and bark like a dog. Maybe then it'll work. This is just a joke.

Sandstorm

Post#8 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:56 pm

Very frustrating I have exactly the same error from the same date. I just installed the latest update today.
The response is ridiculous "turn of wifi" and try again , this with an online game duhhh

I get squad updates so not all players are affected...

I heard from another forum this has something to do with not all you're squad members having the same version ?
Does anyone know if this is true?

RedCDR
Commodore

Post#9 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:55 am

I have the same issue with my rebel account. Response i got from Disney is just wait till we fix it. Annoying as it is now well over a week now so all my crates in inventory will now be expired and gone. Not to mention daily supply crates i have missed out on and current conflict.
quit this forum due to a psychopath sending me private messages goading me to commit suicide

Vongola

Post#10 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:20 pm

I've had the issue for over a week as well. Support says that the developers are looking into it. I've tried all of the suggested fixes, still no go. Still can't get to my base after the 4.9.1 update either. I hope there is a fix soon, none of my squad mates seem to be having the problem.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”