Attacker only achieved 21%, but was awarded 100% base damage

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Olddad
Captain

Attacker only achieved 21%, but was awarded 100% base damage

Post#1 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:14 pm

I tried to post this to the "bugs and glitches" forum, but that section doesn't allow me to post. I did use the info in that area to report the issue to Disney Support and will share what they say. Long story short, "Drr" from the squad: "Turk_Aktif" attacked my son's profile: "Super cow" in our squad "Petersclam", and only got to 21%. He/she used all level 8 troops (40 sand troopers, 2xbikes and an EAT-AT. After getting to 21%, and 1min 31sec in, the game stopped and Drr was awarded 100%.

I noticed on the bugs and glitches section that this was last reported in 2016. Has this occurred to anyone else lately?

DrPain
Commodore

Re: Attacker only achieved 21%, but was awarded 100% base damage

Post#2 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:03 pm

That person is a cheater. It has been an old problem. I don't know if there are multiples ways of doing it, but I imagine so given how long and persistent this issue has been. That being said, it happens very rarely, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Olddad wrote:I tried to post this to the "bugs and glitches" forum, but that section doesn't allow me to post.

I noticed on the bugs and glitches section that this was last reported in 2016. Has this occurred to anyone else lately?

Olddad - The "Bugs and Glitches" Forum has two Sub-Forums - one each for each OS Type.

I moved your Thread to the iOS/Android Sub-Forum since that OS is used the most it seems. Let me know if it needs to be in the Windows OS Sub-Forum.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Olddad
Captain

Post#4 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:05 pm

I received a quick auto-reply that assigned a ticket number, and I'm told to expect a response within the next 48 hours.

Olddad
Captain

Post#5 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:49 am

Darn, I was too slow on this one. By the time I was ready to respond, the battle was already out of my log since it occurred over a week ago. I received the follow-up email from Disney Support:

Thank you for contacting us! I would be happy to look into this for you. Can you please send me some screenshots illustrating the information that you sent us in your first email?
• Screenshot of your son's 32-digit Player ID (Found in the “About” section of the “Settings” menu)
• Screenshot of Battle Log
• Screenshot of the last few seconds of Replay

At least I'll be ready if/when it happens again. Luckily, I've been playing for about 16 months now, and this is the first incident I've seen like this.

obelisk4000
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:57 am

I had something similar happen about a month ago. Bad part was I couldn't watch the replay. Kept getting "replay unavailable at this time".

First time that's happened in the year and a half I've been playing this game. Just figured it was a hack and moved on.
Former Leader5FngrForceChoke
Former Officer -.Rebel.Slayers.
Officer - Hostile.Warfare!

syncpan77
Major General

Post#7 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:17 am

Here's one way I know of for sure creates this scenario. You know how when you're skipping bases and all of a sudden get a cnfo and then you end up getting stuck in a rival base as if it were yours? Well, if you don't hit "done" and go ahead and drop troops, you can actually attack the base, and here's the catch, the droidekas won't move and there are no active traps anywhere. So you can proceed to roll the base with ease, and if you play it out till the end, the game will award you the results YOU SEE. Of course, the defender, upon seeing his replay of the battle, will see it with his dekas and traps active, so the result with be very different. Most likely the attacker will lose in the replay and show a score just like you mentioned, but that's not what was actually registered by the game. What was registered was what the attacker saw during his attack.

It's not really cheating, per se, but it is a scummy thing to do, and is a major bug that should have been patched ages ago.
MEMBER of "DARKDONATIONS"
LINE ID: syncpan77-FULL-RESTRICTED NO OP WAR SQUAD
Top 15 squad on GSOW in UCL

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:27 am

This happens to me all the time or with some squadmate of mine, playing with Empire or with the Rebels on Windows. I have two posts here about it with prints and recorded videos, if you want to read: the first one, i concluded was a replay glitch but the second one, the attacker is really a cheater, because was for two times the same thing - he loses the battle in the Replay and the battle log shows he won.

here are the links:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19944&p=45444#p45444
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=20223
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Bombardo
Commodore

Post#9 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:56 am

This problem has been on windows for sometime now... attackers sometimes win when they actually lost or the other way around, they loose when they have actually won also another scenario, attacker has won with about 70-90% damage (1 to 2 stars) but gets 100% damage win (3 stars) - this is rare, also defense wins sometimes don't count (this happens mostly during conflicts when u need def wins).

Its actually happening more frequently now

Also a lot of errors when in the middle of attacking ... something like command execute error (pvp or war) and although u have won, it shows as lost in battle log.

A couple of days back i won a defense with only 28% damage (saw in replay), but the battle log showed 53% damage and the attacker won

And I gave up contacting Disney support a while back, they still haven't fixed any of our problems on windows, imo no more supporting the game with buying crystals until they fix problems and stop coming up with stupid ideas and new stuff.

tyty8318
Storm Trooper

Post#10 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Hi I would like to thank you for writing this because just recently I had this same thing happen it says 100% was awarded to attacker and stole all available loot when in reality no loot was touched and only 15% damage if they are cheating idk whatever it is it is annoying. Oh and by the way hackers really wreck good games!!! And I I have no idea why the description is calling me a storm troopers. :?:

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”