Multiple Heroic Defenses

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
KaffeEric
Squadron Leader

Multiple Heroic Defenses

Post#1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:10 am

I have been on Yavin since yesterday, and I have been through 3 Heroic Defenses since 6:00 am est. I have a forth heroic starting at 4:00 pm est. Has anyone else ran in to this today?
Lister
Balls.of.Steel

DeathStriker

Re: Multiple Heroic Defenses

Post#2 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:21 am

KaffeEric wrote:I have been on Yavin since yesterday, and I have been through 3 Heroic Defenses since 6:00 am est. I have a forth heroic starting at 4:00 pm est. Has anyone else ran in to this today?

KaffeEric - I am using iOS and currently on Tatooine and I am not seen any changes to HD "events" - however there is this QUOTE from Spock posted yesterday ...

Spock wrote:Hot fix went out today.

It's looks like the hd's on forest planets will be every 4 hours until the end of the event.

They have also added perk troops to the forest hd's. So they might just be harder now.
Similar to what they did with tat and kit during the desert event.

I am suspecting what you are seeing is the Game Servers syncing to the new HD Schedule which when they ran a 4 hour cycle before - ran at 12:00 AM (Midnight), 4:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM (Noon), 4:00 PM, and 8:00 PM.

Hope this helps...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

KaffeEric
Squadron Leader

Re: Multiple Heroic Defenses

Post#3 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:49 am

Thanks everyone, and the HD's are a slight pain, but good for frags.
Lister
Balls.of.Steel

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”