Squad War hack

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
skr24
Storm Trooper

Squad War hack

Post#1 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:00 pm

We just had a squad war start and the team we were playing (ITALIA-CLONI) was on par with our level recon showed their defenses under powered for several players (lvl 6 defenses for lvl 9 player) and they actually had no lvl 10 players (we have 5) and they got 45 points in less than a couple hours. This is absolute BS hacks please look at the screenshot check logs if you have them and have this squad removed/banned
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The force will be with you...always...except on Sundays...even the force needs a day of rest.

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Re: Squad War hack

Post#2 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:02 pm

Looks like they have all the boosts and you got rolled...
Lone_Rebellion

skr24
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:51 pm

We've played in a lot of squad wars, lots. And we've won some and we've been beaten many times, got no problem with that. But seriously? to get all 45 uplinks in such short time? Smells like BS to me..
The force will be with you...always...except on Sundays...even the force needs a day of rest.

Denroe
Captain

Post#4 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Banned?!...I think you just learned a valuable lesson that the tako/dando combo is insanely op and ignoring that will almost always lead to defeat!
Lvl 10 - - Officer Imperial Enclave -- currently accepting active lvl 10 imperials

DarthVacc
Major General

Post#5 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:13 pm

skr24 wrote:We've played in a lot of squad wars, lots. And we've won some and we've been beaten many times, got no problem with that. But seriously? to get all 45 uplinks in such short time? Smells like BS to me..

Not trying to toot our own horn, but we often get to 45 uplinks in the first two-three hours of our wars... just depends on start time, availability of players, and what boosts we drew. If we get Tako, Dando, and Hoth? Forget it. We're done in an hour. Tough luck, but you should still fight... worth the experience, if nothing else. :)

Rank 15 Commander - Lvl10 HQ - 57k+ Medals
Officer - EastCoastRaiders - #272 Squad Worldwide - lvl48 Perks - 490k+ Squad Medals

Legendslayx
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:06 am

My squad has gotten all 45 uplinks in less than an hour against far superior squads. We have also had a 45-45 tie in just a little over an hour. We have also been completely wrecked. It is called coordination. Sounds like you and your squad need to get some.

With those buffs, a smart level 8 can 100% most level 10 bases.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:35 am

I think our record is somewhere around 25 minutes for 45-0. The good news is with those buffs you should be able to tie it 45-45 with no problem.
Marauders-Delta

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:26 am

Tako/Dando. And a squad who knows how to war (42-6-1, rank 977) vs. one that is ironing things out (44-41, rank 1920)

No hacks there.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:31 am

Legendslayx wrote:My squad has gotten all 45 uplinks in less than an hour against far superior squads. We have also had a 45-45 tie in just a little over an hour. We have also been completely wrecked. It is called coordination. Sounds like you and your squad need to get some.
With those buffs, a smart level 8 can 100% ALL level 10 bases.

There, fixed that for you.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Vorchild
Commodore

Post#10 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:58 am

With infantry attack buff and infantry healing buff, all you really have to do to roll just about any base is build jumps and deploy almost randomly on a single edge. The tako buff is really OP and combined with healing it is just nuts. Especially when you have a national squad where everyone is likely on a similar schedule (i.e. time zone) and can all be on at once, it is an easy 45. Might take half an hour to do it.

And then it is pretty clear that they used 22 more attacks, which means that they faceplanted (or simply were not as efficient as intended) more than a few times even with those buffs.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”