Hero Command upgrading, HQ invintory troops fail to deploy bug.

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
LordZarkon

Hero Command upgrading, HQ invintory troops fail to deploy bug.

Post#1 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:51 pm

I'm on android.

I have my hero command upgrading from lv 6 to 7. I had it full of 3 heroes. I used them and the hero command is now empty. When I go to my HQ's inventory to add a hero unit to my hero command most of them work except for the Elite AT-AT unit. Instead of being added I get a message "Hero is already in the hero command."

But the hero command is empty and when I go on a attack run, the Elite at-at is indeed not in the list at the bottom of options to deploy on the mission.

ver 4.6.2.9183

DeathStriker

Re: Hero Command upgrading, HQ invintory troops fail to deploy bug.

Post#2 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:01 am

LordZarkon wrote:I'm on android.

I have my hero command upgrading from lv 6 to 7. I had it full of 3 heroes. I used them and the hero command is now empty. When I go to my HQ's inventory to add a hero unit to my hero command most of them work except for the Elite AT-AT unit. Instead of being added I get a message "Hero is already in the hero command."

But the hero command is empty and when I go on a attack run, the Elite at-at is indeed not in the list at the bottom of options to deploy on the mission.

ver 4.6.2.9183

LordZarkon - Looks like you have a "server sync issue" - that is - your game on your game device sees one thing - and the game server sees another.

I would do the following:

1. Force Close your SWC App then turn off / turn on your game device then restart SWC app and then see if the "issue" continues.
  2. TAKE SCREENSHOTS of any Errors / Alerts as well as your Hero Command Mobilization Screen.
  3. WAIT until your Hero Command finishes Upgrading and use the Heroes that DO WORK until then.
  4. After your Hero Command finishes Upgrading to a full re-start of your Game and then see if the "issue" continues.
  5. If after all the above you still see this same "issue" then contact Disney Mobile Support.
How to Contact Disney Mobile Support

You can contact Disney Mobile Support here.

Click on the GREEN [Contact Us] Button in the lower right corner and answer the prompts thereafter.

⇨ Be sure to include with your initial "report" the following:

1. Your Player ID (found in Settings > About).
  2. Your In-Game Name.
  3. Your Squad Name.
  4. Your Game Device and its Current OS Version.
  5. Your SWC Game Version and Build (found in Settings > About).
  6. A description of the "issues" you have noted.
  7. Any Screenshots you may have taken.
Helping Others Is What I Do...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”