LordZarkon wrote:I'm on android.
I have my hero command upgrading from lv 6 to 7. I had it full of 3 heroes. I used them and the hero command is now empty. When I go to my HQ's inventory to add a hero unit to my hero command most of them work except for the Elite AT-AT unit. Instead of being added I get a message "Hero is already in the hero command."
But the hero command is empty and when I go on a attack run, the Elite at-at is indeed not in the list at the bottom of options to deploy on the mission.
LordZarkon - Looks like you have a "server sync issue" - that is - your game on your game device sees one thing - and the game server sees another.
I would do the following:
How to Contact Disney Mobile Support
- Force Close your SWC App then turn off / turn on your game device then restart SWC app and then see if the "issue" continues.
- TAKE SCREENSHOTS of any Errors / Alerts as well as your Hero Command Mobilization Screen.
- WAIT until your Hero Command finishes Upgrading and use the Heroes that DO WORK until then.
- After your Hero Command finishes Upgrading to a full re-start of your Game and then see if the "issue" continues.
- If after all the above you still see this same "issue" then contact Disney Mobile Support.
You can contact Disney Mobile Support here
Click on the GREEN [Contact Us]
Button in the lower right corner and answer the prompts thereafter.
⇨ Be sure to include with your initial "report" the following:
Helping Others Is What I Do...
- Your Player ID (found in Settings > About).
- Your In-Game Name.
- Your Squad Name.
- Your Game Device and its Current OS Version.
- Your SWC Game Version and Build (found in Settings > About).
- A description of the "issues" you have noted.
- Any Screenshots you may have taken.