ISSUE: Squad Created But Can Not Recruit

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Chewiewok
Lieutenant

ISSUE: Squad Created But Can Not Recruit

Post#1 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:56 pm

Base created credits not taken for pymt

I created WokinWookiees and the 200000 credits required for creating this squad was not taken when I paid it, I had plenty of credits but now I am stuck in limbo and cannot recruit either. It's as if the squad was created but not credited and released for recruiting.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title to Better Define Topic - Added "Original Title" to Main Thread Post.

DeathStriker

Re: Base created credits not taken for pymt

Post#2 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Chewiewok wrote:I created WokinWookiees and the 200000 credits required for creating this squad was not taken when I paid it, I had plenty of credits but now I am stuck in limbo and cannot recruit either. It's as if the squad was created but not credited and released for recruiting.

Chewiewok - Welcome to the Forum! :D

I have never, in two years of playing, ever heard of a Player being "unable to recruit" since all that is need is simply posting on this Forum here or the Official Forum here.

I understand your "issue" by reviewing the official information found here.

It had been so long that I had forgotten that you needed 200000 Image (Credits) to "create" the Squad.

I recommend you contact Disney Mobile Support.

How to Contact Disney Mobile Support

You can contact Disney Mobile Support here.

Click on the GREEN [Contact Us] Button in the lower right corner and answer the prompts thereafter.

⇨ Be sure to include with your initial "report" the following:

1. Your Player ID (found in Settings > About).
  2. Your In-Game Name.
  3. Your Squad Name.
  4. Your Game Device and its Current OS Version.
  5. Your SWC Game Version and Build (found in Settings > About).
  6. A description of the "issues" you have noted.
  7. Any Screenshots you may have taken.
Helping Others Is What I Do...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Chewiewok
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Squad center at lvl 4 when I created WokinWookiees for a new squad it had the 200000 credits under the enter squad info and name area. Had all the info entered and it's created but that's what I saw
, it asked for and it's created. I'm as confused as you are about that as I haven't seen that online either. Going to recruit now and see if it allows recruits to join, if not it must be something new? Idk the force has definitely escaped me here on this one lol

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Chewiewok wrote:Squad center at lvl 4 when I created WokinWookiees for a new squad it had the 200000 credits under the enter squad info and name area.

Chewiewok - Yes, I edited my post above. I had to "re-educate" myself on the costs involved in creating a Squad.

One last (after all other avenues have been explored) suggestion. "Leave" WokinWookiees and then try to "re-create".

I fear though that you won't be able to re-create the Squad Name "WokinWookiees" since is has already been "assigned", but you never know.

I hope by contacting Disney Mobile Support you can get the help you need.

Chewiewok
Lieutenant

Re: ISSUE: Squad Created But Can Not Recruit

Post#5 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Thanks Death Striker I will start there after posting in rebel recruiting as well and see if anything happens or this might be a new issue not known yet.

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:09 pm

Chewiewok wrote:Thanks Death Striker I will start there after posting in rebel recruiting as well and see if anything happens or this might be a new issue not known yet.

Chewiewok - Your welcome.

BTW... I went and searched for WokinWookiees (Leaders > Squads > Featured > Search) and could not find it.

When I tried using just "Wok" I found some Squads like "WokienWarriors" but your new Squad Name was not listed.

Are you - SURE - it was created :?:

Did you create Squad Name using Hex Color Codes like "[FF0000]Wokin[FFFFFF]Wookies" so that it appears like this:

WokinWookies
If so, looking up that "style" of Squad Name is almost impossible.

What does your Squad Overview Tab (Squad Pop-out Section > (i) Tab) say?

You should try to also search for your own Squad and also take Screenshots for use when contacting Disney Mobile Support.

Adding more information for you to use...

Chewiewok
Lieutenant

Post#7 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:27 pm

No color coding just WokinWookiees was all. When it came to the pymt of credits it did not take it and I had enough in there to pay for it. Also had someone reply they could not locate it either. And I had tried that delete, leave and create a new squad also previous to this new one and same thing happened with that one. Will take steps to contact Disney Support about this issue and go from there now that both you and another person has tried to look for it.

Chewiewok
Lieutenant

Post#8 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Hiya DS I was contacted by tech support and they suggested deleting or exiting WokinWookiees to see if when I create yet another squad if I am able to shake the bug or generate yet another one. She also suggested you might be using a windows based platform instead of iOS one and that may be why you're not seeing my WokinWookiees squad. Which platform are you using to search for my squad so I can inform her as to which one you use and see if it's that or iOS and if it is the latter then it might be a glitch in iOS platform or issue with creating a new squad in the programming? You and me both I suppose are in the dark on this one and I'll go ahead in the meantime and do these steps while waiting to hear from you as to what platform you are playing on and looking for mine on as well.

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Chewiewok wrote:Which platform are you using to search for my squad so I can inform her as to which one you use and see if it's that or iOS and if it is the latter then it might be a glitch in iOS platform or issue with creating a new squad in the programming?

Chewiewok - I only have two iOS Accounts - I tried to search for your Squad on an iOS Game Device.

Hope that answers your question...

Chewiewok
Lieutenant

Post#10 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:06 pm

Ok thank you DS. I will inform them. It seems this time it did take the credits to make the squad but now allow me to describe it in the description area. And I did use letters and no numbers or periods or even commas. It kept saying could not use the words I typed in it. "Sorry invalid words" or something like that. They are checking this all out. Idk why just mine is doing this but hopefully it will straighten out. Thank you again for your help.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”