Game Update - Patch 4.0.0.8 - Doesn't Work

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
SNESChalmers
Commander

Game Update - Patch 4.0.0.8 - Doesn't Work

Post#1 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:33 am

My squad used to have enough members for squad wars.... which was awesome

now we are down to 10 players... which sucks

according to this 4.0.0.8 update, the game is supposed to automatically fill my squad with players so we have enough to participate in wars....

unfortunately this is NOT the case....

before you ask...yes, we have no medal requirement and its not locked.....open to everyone!

can someone please tell me why this update is working for others but not us?

I created a ticket on the subject but nothing has changed....
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title to Better Define Topic
Leader of Padawon♢Blasters ... A Very Active Squad! ... Level 9 Troop Donations 24/7! ... NO MEDAL REQUIREMENT TO JOIN!

DeathStriker

Game Patch 4.0.0.8 Info

Post#2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:05 am

SNESChalmers wrote:My squad used to have enough members for squad wars.... which was awesome

according to this 4.0.0.8 update, the game is supposed to automatically fill my squad with players so we have enough to participate in wars....

SNESChalmers - You are talking about the Patch 4.0.0.8 which is discussed on the Official Website Commander Transmissions here.

Patch 4.0.0.8., released in June 2016, was a LIMITED TIME ACTION so that Players with HQ Level 3 and HQ Level 4 NOT CURRENTLY IN A SQUAD could now become part of Squad to participate in what was then a relatively new "Feature" - that is - Squad Wars.

On a related note - Patch 4.0.0.7 one week earlier decreased the Squad War Requirement from HQ Level 5+ to HQ Level 3+ as described here.

To the best of my knowledge the action of moving HQ Level 3+ Players into new Squads is not continuous but done "as needed" and so this is a "Non-Issue".

⇨ RECOMMEND you either update or post a new Squad Recruitment Thread for your Squad in the (iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post Forum Section.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

SNESChalmers
Commander

Re: Game Patch 4.0.0.8 Info

Post#3 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:02 am

DeathStriker wrote:
SNESChalmers wrote:My squad used to have enough members for squad wars.... which was awesome

SNESChalmers - You are talking about the Patch 4.0.0.8 which is discussed on the Official Website Commander Transmissions here.

Patch 4.0.0.8., released in June 2016, was a LIMITED TIME ACTION so that Players with HQ Level 3 and HQ Level 4 NOT CURRENTLY IN A SQUAD could now become part of Squad to participate in what was then a relatively new "Feature" - that is - Squad Wars.

On a related note - Patch 4.0.0.7 one week earlier decreased the Squad War Requirement from HQ Level 5+ to HQ Level 3+ as described here.

To the best of my knowledge the action of moving HQ Level 3+ Players into new Squads is not continuous but done "as needed" and so this is a "Non-Issue".

⇨ RECOMMEND you either update or post a new Squad Recruitment Thread for your Squad in the (iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post Forum Section.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

ive been told by a few on this site that they still get new low level players when slots become available...

so their are conflicting stories about this update...

I have already created a recruit page months ago...and another recently..and I bump them almost every day

my sqaud is ready for wars again.... it sucks
Leader of Padawon♢Blasters ... A Very Active Squad! ... Level 9 Troop Donations 24/7! ... NO MEDAL REQUIREMENT TO JOIN!

SNESChalmers
Commander

Re: Game Update - Patch 4.0.0.8 - Doesn't Work

Post#4 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:01 am

bump

XaulXan
Commander

Post#5 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:46 pm

before you ask...yes, we have no medal requirement and its not locked.....open to everyone!

Is this still an issue for you? I released the medal restrictions for our squad for roughly three minutes and had twenty recruits come through. Mayhem! I hope this got fixed for you, but I agree with DeathStriker, put up a new post for your squad.
XaulXan
lvl 10 HQ – 32k Medals
SidiousElite

SNESChalmers
Commander

Post#6 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:05 am

XaulXan wrote:

Is this still an issue for you? I released the medal restrictions for our squad for roughly three minutes and had twenty recruits come through. Mayhem! I hope this got fixed for you, but I agree with DeathStriker, put up a new post for your squad.

it did finally...after 6 months... we are full again....thank you

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”