status 1215 happened 3 times in the last week

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Jaymanz
Lieutenant

status 1215 happened 3 times in the last week

Post#1 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:55 pm

So the same situation keeps happening to me, and I don't know why.

I am attacking the tatooine weapons factory in a squad war.

During the attack, I get an Error: Command Failed! The server was unable to execute the command. Please reload and try again. If the problem continues, please contact customer support. Status: 1215

So I don't think this a hardware problem, because I have never gotten this message outside a squad war and actually outside attacking tatooine.

Also, I am using a shadow rancor during the attack (with regen buff ftw) among other units, and during the battle my screen freezes with that error message. I have usually dropped a few units by then, commonly the rancor, an eATAT, a shock trooper, and some other troops. I also cleared all units from my build queue before the last time this happened before starting the attack.

I lose the attack from the squad war, and actually last time this happened I won a star despite dropping only two units, but never got credit for either the win or kept my attack.

Has this happened to anyone else?

swc 1215 one star tat base.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Axeman77
Commodore

Re: status 1215 happened 3 times in the last week

Post#2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:58 am

There are quite a few of us experiencing the same crash during squad wars. Our squad lost 6 of our good attacks before we understood how to avoid it and ended up losing that war by 1 uplink!! :cry:
See some chat on page 2 here.
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=18450&start=10

The top theory is that it is related to the level that donated units in SC or in HQ are when they are in your transports. They show the wrong level and when deployed cause the game to crash. Not sure if the Devs have got a fix for this yet, but I would be surprised if they are not working on it.

For the time being I am avoiding using HQ units and SC units where possible. If you do experience a crash, then let the the attack play out in the background to completion. When I did this, and then reloaded it did not register as an attack used and my transports were full again. ;)
Axeman - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 10 - 24.1k medals
Axeman Lives - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 8 - 7.3k medals
EPIC-SQUAD are recruiting for active new Empire members on android/ios. HQ5 & above welcome. PM me for info.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:09 am

Oh ... ok ... so it was a bunch of folks. Thanks.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Valiant
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:33 am

Jaymanz wrote:Also, I am using a shadow rancor during the attack (with regen buff ftw) among other units, and during the battle my screen freezes with that error message. I have usually dropped a few units by then, commonly the rancor, an eATAT, a shock trooper, and some other troops. I also cleared all units from my build queue before the last time this happened before starting the attack.
swc 1215 one star tat base.jpg

This is your issue right here - don't load any HQ units for war at this time, the specialty units (shadow, hunter, rage, Undead anything and anniversary droids) will crash your attacks, you may experience some issues with other HQ units but we are considering the specialty units a confirmed issue and will not let our guys use them in war until there is a confirmed fix. I appreciate your post as this and Midge's thread further confirms this and would suggest you inform your squad of the issue.

Jaymanz
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:51 pm

thx! I let my squad know and a bird told me a fix is coming soon.

Rogue12
Commodore

Post#6 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:40 am

This is still occuring with version 461 anyone know if we are getting a fix?

XaulXan
Commander

Post#7 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:51 pm

This was a big issue for our squad members. Actually, only the lvl 9-10 members. It didn't seem to effect the lower lvl guys.
XaulXan
lvl 10 HQ – 32k Medals
SidiousElite

Shad

Post#8 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:57 am

I have had this error message three times this week in three different wars. I have tried emptying my barracks before going to war. I have tried hitting reload. And I have tried letting it play out. All the same results-I ended up losing one of my attacks and costing my squad a win. Any suggestions on how to get this fixed???

Bside

Post#9 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:18 pm

This keeps happening to me in normal game play. I’m not using any stored troops, and it has cost me several medals. I found a squad I want to join, but it keeps costing me too many medals.

Officer

Post#10 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:45 pm

1215 happens almost immediately upon dropping troops on a base.

It happens regardless if using samples or not.

If 1215 on a dev base, you don’t lose medals/gear.

If you 1215 on a live player you lose medals/gears.

1215 has many triggers.

I believe 1215 is similar to build error 1080 and soft-ban 1800, in that it’s an anti-cheating mechanism trigged by some basic conditions such as: dropping troops too quickly, using HQ troops (i.e. troops that not built, but rather “instant” generated), or other red-flag behaviors.
PartylikeVader
21,000 Medals
HQ7

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”