Game Update 11-30-2016 - Version 4.6.0. - Issues and Problems

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
DarthVacc
Major General

Re: Game Update 11-30-2016 - Version 4.6.0. - Issues and Problems

Post#31 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:43 pm

Kylo wrote:Squadmate on iOS says it won't let him download the update. Thought I saw a post here during the last update on a workaround for this issue, but I can't find it. Anyone?

You can't use the link the app pops up on the splash screen... you need to go into the app store to do the upgrade... weird, but that's how it works

Rank 15 Commander - Lvl10 HQ - 57k+ Medals
Officer - EastCoastRaiders - #272 Squad Worldwide - lvl48 Perks - 490k+ Squad Medals

DeathStriker

Post#32 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:12 pm

UPDATE - PvP Conflict Issue Seems Fixed (Somewhat)

Seems the PvP Conflict Issue has been fixed - sort of. Currently I am seeing the following:

1. Dandoran - Conflict at Varsa Meadows - Starts on Saturday.
  2. Er'Kit - None.
  3. Hoth - Looter Vehicles at Icefall Plains - Ends on Saturday.
  4. Takodana - None.
  5. Tatooine - Conflict at Anchorhead Pass - Ends Monday.
  6. Yavin 4 - None.
Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Rebel
Cadet Trooper

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update 4.6.0. - Discussion Thread

Post#33 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Thanks deathstriker for your post.

I have an issue with 4.6.0 update, in my App Store I only see the open button but not the update one. My iPad has iOS 10.1.1. I turned off the iPad several times but problem persists.

So, I can not play since morning !

I appreciate your feedback,

Rebel

Slayme
Commander

Post#34 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Bad news, the new update has messed things up, again. My squad is reporting that they're being kicked out of the game when they try to open the Research Lab. I can enter the Lab, but if I exit while still on the Troops tab, my screen becomes very dim and the game is unresponsive. If I switch to the Equipment tab and then exit the Lab, the game keeps running ok. I think the problem may have something to do with the fact that every single Troop icon in the Lab is VERY ANIMATED now, which I think is totally unnecessary.

And the new bouncy Reward Crates are also a waste of coding. I can only guess that Disney is trying to make the game more attractive to children. Not surprising, since I think that the demographic most playing the game currently is the 30+ age group. (that's pretty much the composition of both my squads)

Also, all the non-trainable units in the HQ (Dekas, Kubaz, Seized Rebel units, etc) are now level 1. Way to go developers. .

DeathStriker

Post#35 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Rebel wrote:Thanks deathstriker for your post.

I have an issue with 4.6.0 update, in my App Store I only see the open button but not the update one. My iPad has iOS 10.1.1. I turned off the iPad several times but problem persists.

So, I can not play since morning !

I appreciate your feedback,

Rebel

Rebel - Welcome to the Forum! :D

I am unclear of your "issue".

1. You can't update to Version 4.6.0. - or -
  2. You updated to Version 4.6.0. but can load / enter game.
More info will help get you the help you need.

Slayme wrote:Bad news, the new update has messed things up, again. {snip}

This has already been reported.

Rebel
Cadet Trooper

Post#36 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:08 pm

Thank you deathstriker for your reply,

I can not update 4.6.0 version. The game kick me to the App Store but there I only see the "open" button.

Hope this help.

DeathStriker

Post#37 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:48 pm

Rebel wrote:Thank you deathstriker for your reply,

I can not update 4.6.0 version. The game kick me to the App Store but there I only see the "open" button.

Hope this help.

Rebel - I move your Discussion here to the related Version 4.6.0. Issue Thread.

As I understand it:

1. You try to open/start game - but - game sends you to iTunes.
  2. On iTunes you don't see Update.
Recommend:

1. You should force close your Game and then open the App Store directly then click on Updates and see if you see the Update (accessing App Store via Game may be the problem).
  2. Check the VERSION of Star Wars Commander App. If it reads Version 4.6.0 and you show Open than your game may have auto updated.
  3. If you open via iTunes and it still kicks you out you may need to contact Disney Mobile Support.
  4. Last Resort is maybe uninstall game and reinstall game but only after you try with Disney Mobile Support.
Hope this helps...

DerGroßeSchwanz
Storm Trooper

Post#38 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:25 pm

New Event Premium Weapons Research Crate is a ripoff. 500 crystals is expensive, so I expected a lot. The description even indicates Possible new units each X4 or X6, making me think I have great chances of getting some good things. Instead I only received two samples of the Security Droids, no elite data fragments towards the Activation Center upgrades. Very, very disapppointed. I will use up the simple two samples instantly, and all lost.

The game description made it seem like I was going to see the crate open up many times with all kinds of rewards. Nope. Just one simple opening, with the unit samples. That's it! No elite data at all. Programmer glitch or intentional rip off?

CyborgFranky
Squadron Leader

Post#39 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:29 pm

DarthVacc wrote:
Rogue12 wrote:Very mad about the yavin rewards. I also see we can pay crystals now to get weapon crates. Looks like the devs found a new money train.

It's possible you'll still get them... a LOT of people reported losing crates during the last update and miraculously, there were crates in their HQ a few days later. Here's hoping anyway...

This is what im hoping happens. I'm gonna be real mad if we don't get anything for the Yavin tournament, bc I actually used gems to push at the last minute.

Nobody in my squad has gotten anything from the Yavin conflict, so it appears to be global. The devs really screwed this update up bad!
Up the Rebels!!!!!
HQ9 - Maxing out
Strawhat Mutiny - The Best Straw Hat Squad out there! Anime fans are always welcome!
Always looking for active Players!
Fairplay Squad

BeltfedJoe
Storm Trooper

Post#40 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:45 pm

Slayme wrote: I think the problem may have something to do with the fact that every single Troop icon in the Lab is VERY ANIMATED now, which I think is totally unnecessary.

And the new bouncy Reward Crates are also a waste of coding. ... Way to go developers. .

I have been saying this for about 9 hours but no one wanted to listen....

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”