ISSUE: Heroic Defense Causes Status 905 Error

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
JediKnight
Cadet Trooper

Re: Heroic Defense Bug

Post#11 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:37 pm

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Yes, several of us are experiencing the same thing. No solution to offer. :-( Try contacting support through the official forum (starwarscommander.com). Then they can at least be aware and maybe get to it someday.

Thanks, glad to hear I'm not alone. Also, I went ahead and tried it again and it finally worked. No telling if they fixed the problem or if it was luck, but it's a start.

Hoops8
Commodore

Re: Heroic Defense Bug

Post#12 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Have done 3 I think today that went well. I did get hit by the bug on both my accounts yesterday.
OMISQUAD and OMISQUADBLACK Always looking for those that enjoy good company and good base crushing.

DeathStriker

Re: ISSUE: Heroic Defense Causes Status 905 Error

Post#13 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:25 am

I too can confirm that the Status 905 Error for me has been "fixed".

In the response from Disney Mobile Support I was told they would:

...be happy to provide you with a few goodwill Crystals to help you purchase a Durasteel Data Fragment Crate on your end.

✓ All they needed was my Player ID which I sent them (via a Screenshot) in my reply back to them today.

I will post when/if I see any "goodwill Crystals" show up...

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Thorsblade

Post#14 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:00 pm

I crash as I enter or during every battle I initiate now. Lose all troops deployed and get nothing. Very frustrating. From iPad.

DarthRommel
Commodore

Post#15 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:19 am

No 905 here. but...
Todays score: 1 time the game just didn't stop after killing last zombie. Timer froze at 1.33 minutes. Troops marched in place. Closed the game (via active apps screen) reloaded. Game started up as if i never did the HD.
I Got 1 "status 7" and one 'crash to desktop', after pushing "continue" ... No reward. Heroes gone, sc empty & traps triggered ... :-/
Leader of Ruffnecks010 - Level 50 Imperial squad
HQ10 - Rank 9 - 18k+ medals - 1.5k+ reputation
We welcome all Squad War players

DarthRommel
Commodore

Post#16 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:01 am

aah, today we get a new one: I could not drop my SC. I could select it like any other hero or fighter, but nothing happend when tapping on the battlefield to drop 'm... wtf!? is this?

edit:
Ooookay, it's not just HD. had to tap 5x to get my traps reset. tapping any button gives the animation of it getting pressed, but nothing happens ... the first few times. (but i tried my SC about a hundred :( )
Leader of Ruffnecks010 - Level 50 Imperial squad
HQ10 - Rank 9 - 18k+ medals - 1.5k+ reputation
We welcome all Squad War players

Müllmann

Post#17 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:18 am

I got the 905 error many times now. During loading, during battles or open chests. It disturb playing heavy and i lost stuff with this error.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”