ISSUE: Heroic Defense Causes Status 905 Error

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
DeathStriker

ISSUE: Heroic Defense Causes Status 905 Error

Post#1 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:55 am

Heroic Defense Causes Status 905 Error

ISSUE: On my "second iOS account" I have been seeing when I "win", in my case end with less than 30% Damage = 3-Star Win, that when the last Unit has been killed / destroyed - IMMEDIATELY - I have been seeing the following Error Notice:

I have over 3 Heroic Defense "events" each done TWICE, or a total of 6 individual Heroic Defense "attacks", I saw the same Status 905 Error shown above.

I LOST... a chance at 5 Rancors each (total possible = 30), or a chance at 100 Crystals each (total possible = 600), or a chance to Unlock / Upgrade Rebel Vanguard Event Only Up-Gradable Unit (max level possible = 4), along with "other" possible rewards.

ALSO... I had to request more SC Units, Remobilize my Heroes, reset Traps. I currently don't have access to the Starship Command or DekA or DekO on my second account.

⇨ NOTE: This "issue" has been reported to DI Support / Star Wars Support!

I am waiting for a response - will post more when I know more...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

AnCap
Commander

Re: ISSUE: Heroic Defense Causes Status 905 Error

Post#2 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:20 pm

I have the same thing happen on both my level 5 rebel accounts and it happens on a dual faction empire level 4. It doesn't happen on any of my rebel level 9 bases so it seems to only affect lower level bases.

Hop

Re: Error 905

Post#3 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:00 pm

Getting the 905 error. Crashes right after every epic defense battle. I lose troops, battle can be replayed with same result. Continues to crash and takes troops.

Any solution?

zark

Post#4 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:12 pm

I'm also getting this error, after finishing a "heroic defense" I am a new player and my base is only level 4.

I'm on android on a htc one m8

Please fix asap. My game name on swc is Lord Zarkon

AnCap
Commander

Post#5 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:51 am

At level six I no longer have the 905 error. It's either lower level bases or the when the headquarters is being upgraded that's causing it.

Joffray
Commodore

Post#6 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:57 pm

I actually got this when I ended battle on a hd. But I did one a few hours later and no crashes.
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop

GrandpaVader

Post#7 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:18 pm

I have had the same problem. I tried reloading the app, but it had no effect. My base is level 5. Even though I am not quite ready to go to level 6, I am going to do so anyway in the hope that it will stop the problem.

gameczar
Cadet Trooper

Post#8 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:11 pm

I am also getting this same error at the end of every heroic defense.

JediKnight
Cadet Trooper

Heroic Defense Bug

Post#9 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:43 am

I've completed the heroic defense about half a dozen times over the last few days with 2-3 stars. Yet every single time, the SECOND I finish I get an error 905 message and have to reload the game. I lose any heroes or squad troops I used but receive no rewards and it shows the defense as still available.. does anyone else have this problem? I've tried rebooting my phone, using wifi, not using wifi, and nothing has worked. It's extremely frustrating

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Re: Heroic Defense Bug

Post#10 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:55 am

Yes, several of us are experiencing the same thing. No solution to offer. :-( Try contacting support through the official forum (starwarscommander.com). Then they can at least be aware and maybe get to it someday.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
~157,000 medals. Toddler Prestige Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Rank 29. Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”