Perks only last for 1 hour

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Hoochitmypants
Commander

Re: Perks only last for 1 hour

Post#11 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:57 am

1 hour perks are poop. Stinks

HarryNL

Post#12 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:05 am

I am the only one in the squad which gain everytime 4 days activation of squad perks. Other players are on 12 hours. I really do not know why I have this advantage. Activation time of 12 hours is not interesting because the costs are higher than the outcome.

Rogue12
Commodore

Post#13 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:17 am

All my perks are getting 4.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:38 am

This all has to do with how much reputation you have contributed. If you are someone who bounces from squad to squad or visits a ton of other places (like I do) then your Rep donation keeps resetting which bounces it back to only an hour.

I have two other accounts that never leave their squads and they have 4 days on a perk (and it costs more)
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

sullynvindicus
Storm Trooper

Post#15 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:01 pm

it has nothing to do with reputation. I have 1 hour perks and I have been in my squad over a year, and I have contributed the most rep points in the squad.

syncpan77
Admiral

Post#16 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:01 pm

Here's a theory about this, maybe they're planning to make available different ratios of cost/time perk activation fees available? I only use my 1hr perks now right before a SW begins, to have my defense SC post filled and to quick repair my droidekas (or quickly relocate to Tatooine before the war begins to have a unit dump). Several of us suggested having different size protection packets made available, so this might be something similar? Go into your perk menu and purchase one of three, 1hr, 12hr, or 4 day activation, whatever you're in the need for at the moment.
OFFICER in "DARKDONATIONS"
LINE ID: syncpan77-MOSTLY A RESTRICTED NO OP WAR SQUAD
Top 15 on GSOW in UCL, always looking for new members

H2O
Cadet Trooper

Post#17 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:00 am

after coockgate we got perkgate now ;)

Gadalya

Post#18 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:09 pm

All my perks are 1 hour and 6 hour recharge. If I activate Steadfast conviction, BallteStations and Hyperspace Shortcut to get 6 troops from one donor, it won't work!!!! I even used all perks for marking planet hopping free ended up getting stranded due to 1 hour perks!!!! Switch me back these are useless to me!!!!!

darcystrepaniuk

Post#19 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:01 pm

I use to have 12 hour perks, now been stuck with this useless 1 hour perk. Clash of Clans has this stuff all worked out, not to mrntion you can boost troops production or spell production for an hour. Thst gives me the ability to get in 4 attks vs 1 attk.....and thats a BIG deal when you're not a gaming nerd waiting for troops to build.

BLUEBlade
Squadron Leader

Post#20 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:28 am

All my rebel perks only last for 1 hour as well and they require a 4 hour cool-down. Because of these changes I have stopped using the perks all together, it is not worth the time or money spent just to have the perks for 1 hour. If it is not changed back soon, I will be leaving the game and going somewhere else to spend my money and give my support.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”