HELP - Game Stuck On Loading Screen

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
gashouse
Cadet Trooper

Re: HELP - Game Stuck On Loading Screen

Post#41 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:24 pm

I am having the same problem with crashing. The app won't even load - stops about 25%. Anyone from Disney pay attention to the boards & can give us an update on what to do? Help just said "we're working on it".

DeathStriker

Post#42 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:50 pm

CoosCoos3 wrote: I contacted support and got the following reply:

Our team has already taken note of the blocker affecting iOS devices and it’s under investigation by our production team. While we won’t be able to implement a solution right away, one will become available to all players in a future update as soon as we resolve the issue, so be sure to keep an eye on the App Store for updates.

No idea what this means, but it seems like others are affected. They said if I sync through Facebook I could still play somehow, but I don't use Facebook.

CoosCoos3 - It seems that there is a bit of Programming which the Disney Support Representive calls "a blocker" effecting some iOS Devices.

I for one have 3 iOS Devices and am not effected by this "issue".

That said, they will resolve this. I lost my Base totally back in June and 3 weeks later I got it back along with (for that issue) a Gratuity Crate with 5000 Crystals so perhaps something similar may happen to you.

Just be patient and keep checking with Support every 2 days.

gashouse wrote:I am having the same problem with crashing. The app won't even load - stops about 25%. Anyone from Disney pay attention to the boards & can give us an update on what to do? Help just said "we're working on it".

gashouse - this is a Fan-Made Forum and not Official so no one from Disney ever visits here (that we know of).

Best to contact Disney Mobile Support as I already Posted here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#43 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:44 am

I HAVE BEEN HIT! :evil: :cry:

I updated my iPhone to iOS Version 10.3.3. and now can not access my 3rd SWC Account.

See Related Thread: ISSUE: Game Crashes Upon Start

I have opened a support ticket.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Badtoro
Commodore

Post#44 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:39 am

I can sometimes access my base on my phone, cellular network works fine, but it won't load at all on my tablet/wifi.. both are Android devices

Mastermax

Post#45 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:47 pm

I have an iphone and today my app will not open at all . was on it this morning but now it will not load at all reverts back to home screen on phone

Mrchan350
Officer

Post#46 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Same, games working on my phone but my tablet doesn't make it past the load screen before it shuts down. Happy 3 years, we don't have official forums, matchmaking is still broken but we have lots of time to roll out random crap and your game doesn't work. If it wasn't for the people in my squad I would just quit, worst support I've ever experienced.

Meechai

Post#47 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Getting this error TODAY (9/15/2017)... how annoying!

pdqsport
Major General

Post#48 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:51 pm

It is called a scheduled MAINTENANCE that has been announced here and posted in-game prior to today.

It *IS* taking a seeming eternity (almost to the 9 hour mark as of this posting), but we were warned about a loss of use during the maintenance
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Former Officer in Kenobi's Command -- Retired
Level 50 Squad

1DarthRebel
Storm Trooper

Post#49 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:28 am

Where the fuck is my base?? I had to reload commander and now it's fucking gone. Where the he'll is it??

1DarthRebel
Storm Trooper

Post#50 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:29 am

Where is my fucking base??

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”