HELP - Game Stuck On Loading Screen

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
MobiusPrime
Commander

Re: HELP - Game Stuck On Loading Screen

Post#31 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:03 pm

Uninstall and reinstall did not work for any of us. It almost seems that it started and stopped about the same time 24 hours apart. We all were unable to log in starting at the same time, then we were all able to log in starting at the same time the next day
SithLegionXII Empire, Competitive, Active, Adult, Drama Free Squad.

Qwik86z

Post#32 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:16 pm

This is terrible. Players can't log on but keep getting attacked. Losing is one thing but not being able to reset your base is ridiculous. The game should be shut down for everyone until the issue is fixed. This just isn't right.

Rhythmwolf
Storm Trooper

Post#33 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:08 pm

Having issue. When loading bar gets 25% thru, it crashes. Same issue with a different user on an iPad. Anyone have any idea what's going on ?

nattzki
Officer

Post#34 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Iron wrote:
MobiusPrime wrote:All members in my squad with iOS devices are unable to log in. Game crashes on startup. Android users are reporting no issues. Anyone else seeing this?

Same here, still not working. I might wait a while then uninstall and reinstall the game.

Still having problems logging-in to my game.

DeathStriker

Post#35 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:22 pm

EVERYONE:

If you are having "issues" with the Game you need to contact Disney Mobile Support as I already Posted here.

Hope this helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

nattzki
Officer

Post#36 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:54 pm

DeathStriker wrote:EVERYONE:

If you are having "issues" with the Game you need to contact Disney Mobile Support as I already Posted here.

Hope this helps...

Thanks DeathStriker... will do

Diggory
Cadet Trooper

Post#37 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:55 pm

I am still unable to login. Game crashes during login screen on my iPhone and iPad. No reply from Disney support yet.

Kraxsus

Post#38 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:30 am

My Star Wars Commander app starts but hangs on the loading screen. I have force closed my background apps, restarted my iPad several times, checked for updates, cleared my Safari cache, still won't launch all the way.

Hopefully my squad doesn't kick me. Happened after my first attack in a war. Hmmm.

EDIT:

Same here! So frustrating, it's Disney for crying out loud! Fix it Mickey !
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back to Back Posting from Poster - Added "Edit"

Livmo

Post#39 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:11 am

Game is stuck on loading screen have installed and uninstalled both commander and Facebook. At one point got to restart from the beginning of the game and then when given the choice to load from my level got the same issues

CoosCoos3

Post#40 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:42 pm

I've been unable to run the game for four days. The progress bar loads about 25% and then the game goes away. I contacted support and got the following reply:

Our team has already taken note of the blocker affecting iOS devices and it’s under investigation by our production team. While we won’t be able to implement a solution right away, one will become available to all players in a future update as soon as we resolve the issue, so be sure to keep an eye on the App Store for updates.

No idea what this means, but it seems like others are affected. They said if I sync through Facebook I could still play somehow, but I don't use Facebook.

I'm on iOS and it started right after I updated to iOS version 10.3.3. Not sure if that's coincidence or symptom.

I'm getting attack notifications and 'protection ending soon' notifications but can't log in to reset my traps or my squad center, so I'm probably being drained of resources and medals.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”