HELP - Game Stuck On Loading Screen

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Stedian
Commander

Re: stuck on loading screen

Post#11 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:39 am

A re-install worked for me when it was crashing and getting stuck

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#12 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:43 am

It happened on my Android phone yesterday avo... but worked fine on my Tablet???

This occurred for about 3-4 hours... then logged on in the evening and was fine??? Hopefully a temporary glitch........?
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

GOZER
Commodore

Post#13 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:00 am

It happened to one of my teammates, the support solved the issue within 24h.
GOZER the destructor - Proud member of Italia-Avengers
We annihilate rebels all over the galaxy under command of Gen. Unknow
:twisted: "Il dolore si combatte con il dolore" :twisted:

Dovahkiin

Post#14 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:39 pm

It will load but when it gets to the g in loading it will stops and unistalling doesnt work

Hoot
Commander

Re: HELP - Game Stuck On Loading Screen

Post#15 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:51 pm

I've got the same problem although my game opens just fine, it's when I look for opponents that I get the endless loading screen. 4 others in my squad had the same issue and from talking with other teams we've learned it seems to have happened to many people since the 4.7.0 on 2/16. What we've learned is that the problem occurs when have more than one of the same starship in your starship command but at different levels, i.e. the ones you built and the ones you accessed from your HQ. I've heard this may occur using troops and maybe vehicles too. The way some people are "fixing" the problem is to gem upgrade the starship to the level of the one accessed from their HQ, and doing so frees them up to connect with opponents again.

My problem is that I have a level 4 T5 that I built and a level 10 I got from a crate. I could spend the money to upgrade my T5 the six levels it would take, not that I want to have to "buy" myself out of this, but I also have a level 6 VT-49 that I built and a level 10 VT-49 from my HQ which is only up-gradable thru data frags, so it is impossible for me to upgrade it.

I've heard multiple accounts of people gemming their lower starship up to match the one that's getting them stuck and that seems to fix the problem. Please look in your airbarn and see if that's your issue, I'm curious to know.
CoruscantWolfpckkSod Ranking: 23rd (153/17/6)
CorellianWolfPckkSod Ranking: 186th (98/13/19) CURRENTLY RECRUITING! Please check us out at our website! https://wolfpck.wordpress.com

drybones
Storm Trooper

Post#16 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:02 pm

I am having this exact same problem. It's my T5 Deliverance -- I have two L5s in my starship command that I built, and one L10 from my HQ. Can't do squad war, regular attacks, heroics, or even Tattoine chapters. It gets stuck at the planetary load screen. I'm going to wait for support since L5 to L10 would cost way too much crystals. This stinks because I was in Ultra Chrome on Dandoran and now I have no chance.

Hoot wrote:I've got the same problem although my game opens just fine, it's when I look for opponents that I get the endless loading screen. 4 others in my squad had the same issue and from talking with other teams we've learned it seems to have happened to many people since the 4.7.0 on 2/16. What we've learned is that the problem occurs when have more than one of the same starship in your starship command but at different levels, i.e. the ones you built and the ones you accessed from your HQ. I've heard this may occur using troops and maybe vehicles too. The way some people are "fixing" the problem is to gem upgrade the starship to the level of the one accessed from their HQ, and doing so frees them up to connect with opponents again.

My problem is that I have a level 4 T5 that I built and a level 10 I got from a crate. I could spend the money to upgrade my T5 the six levels it would take, not that I want to have to "buy" myself out of this, but I also have a level 6 VT-49 that I built and a level 10 VT-49 from my HQ which is only up-gradable thru data frags, so it is impossible for me to upgrade it.

I've heard multiple accounts of people gemming their lower starship up to match the one that's getting them stuck and that seems to fix the problem. Please look in your airbarn and see if that's your issue, I'm curious to know.

Hoot
Commander

Post#17 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:09 pm

Yeah at least support is aware of the issue, even though it took them longer than 48 hours to respond. They did fix the issue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CoruscantWolfpckkSod Ranking: 23rd (153/17/6)
CorellianWolfPckkSod Ranking: 186th (98/13/19) CURRENTLY RECRUITING! Please check us out at our website! https://wolfpck.wordpress.com

DeathStriker

Post#18 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Hoot wrote:Yeah at least support is aware of the issue, even though it took them longer than 48 hours to respond. They did fix the issue.

Hoot - Thanks for posting! :D

Perhaps you could post an "update" on the Official Forum in your Thread (I presume it is yours) found here.

Hope this is resolved fully soon...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Diggory

Post#19 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:52 am

My iPhone while love the game either it's been about 48 hours for me as well. No tickets minutes since I don't know what they need to do for that . Help!?!

Diggory

Post#20 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Diggory wrote:My iPhone while love the game either it's been about 48 hours for me as well. No tickets minutes since I don't know what they need to do for that . Help!?!

When uninstalling and reinstalling the new player mode loads fine but re syncing to my level 7 base makes the game crash again. How can this be fixed, or how can my account be reported? My squad kicks for inactivity and it's been 2 days now... thanks.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”