HELP - Game Stuck On Loading Screen

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
CrabJr
Squadron Leader

HELP - Game Stuck On Loading Screen

Post#1 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:32 am

stuck on loading screen

Since yesterday my game wont load all the way, its stuck on loading screen. I have checked other forums on this subject and advise again uninstall and re install, that it doesn't fix it after facebook sync. I have sent in a ticket to Disney on the problem. Any one else stuck on loading screen?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title To Better Define Topic - Put Original Thread Title in Main Thread Post
Keep Calm and Mass Stormtrooper

Python6
Commodore

Re: stuck on loading screen

Post#2 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:00 am

Several guys in my windows squad are reporting problems. We are also finding that the FB link is disconnected a lot of the time that this is happening. We are checking constantly to make sure the FB link is still connected in the settings tab and that seems to be reducing the log in problems a bit. Guys are having try multiple times to get into game, but so far no one has lost their base.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:59 pm

PCguys: You should be able to reliably prevent lost bases when you back up your playerprefs.dat file. This can be restored in case of base loss. (If you do regular backups of your PC this may be backed up already). See here about details:
https://www.playdomforums.com/showthrea ... rprefs.dat

(This only concerns lost bases not game stuck in the load screen)
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

CrabJr
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:10 pm

After 36 painful hours of waiting Disney said they are getting this report lately and advised carefully to uninstall and reinstall. It worked so everything is back to normal. Just really scary and annoying
Keep Calm and Mass Stormtrooper

bronbunbet
Cadet Trooper

Post#5 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:13 am

Uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing

alowe
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:09 am

It's doing it again.
My Nokia Lumia 925 can't get past the loading screen after the last update.

Have tried uninstalling then reinstalling. Doesn't fix problem.

welk

Post#7 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:29 am

Locked out too, not synced with Facebook. Last time this happened I was locked out for 3 weeks then when reloaded had to start from scratch loosing a lvl 9 base. Not happy as I use real world money in this game.

iimarkii
Storm Trooper

Post#8 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:15 am

yes it certainly is another untested windows update strike again.

its working on my pc so its a phone issue only and probably a lumia one at that going to have to send in another ticket ( things had been working with the game for a while as well sigh!)

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#9 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:46 am

same here, phone says "can't connect to the server"
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

Slayme
Commander

Post#10 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:45 pm

My game is doing the same on my Galaxy Tab S2, though I have been playing SWC on it for a couple weeks now. It gets about 80% loaded then quits to the tablet desktop. Un-install then re-install allows the game to load, but when I reload the saved game data from Google Play Games it closes and resumes the loading problem. However, I can still play SWC on my Galaxy Note 4 phone without trouble. Both devices are running Android 6.0.1.

Anyone else experiencing this problem with one device but not on another?
Leader of SITH_COMMANDOS squad.
Head of the SITH Ruling Council.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”