Handful of Actives Seeking New Home

Please update your post to conform to the forum rules otherwise they will be purged. Once updated, file a report on the topic and we will move the topic back to the showcase.
MayorMojo
Storm Trooper

Handful of Actives Seeking New Home

Post#1 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Our leader has abandoned us! Several of us active experienced players, who happened to meet there when it was created, have become attached to each other and would like to stay together. Our first thought is to start over with our approx. 8 men and create a new squad. However, if a suitable candidate sees this in time they would gain some invaluable players lvl 5-8. As expected we would like our new home to have many like minded individuals- active donaters. If you have room for us in your squad please post here and we'll open negotiations. Or, send your emissary to visit us in the birddeathweaver squad, if we're still there by the time you read this... We're anxious to get going so be quick! Thanks for reading!

Mojo Jo'Jo

ChesterCopperpot
Storm Trooper

Re: Handful of Actives Seeking New Home

Post#2 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:38 pm

Hey MayorMojo,

The CoruscantWolfpck is always seeking new members. We currently have two openings, but could clear some more space by jettisoning some inactives. Just to confirm, you're looking for eight spots? That may be tight on our end in terms of openings, but I'll look into it. Anyways, a little about us. We are currently ranked #134. Many of us have been around since launch and the core of us have been together a very long time. We've had our ups and downs like any other squad, but we've been going strong for well over a year. We have a handful of level 10s, many level 9s / 8s, a few level 7s / 6s and one or two sub-6s. We are international, so someone is almost always on for donation purposes. Donations get filled quick (several of our members have several thousand donations) and accurately (very important). We have a 2500 medal minimum and our top guys have over 30k medals. We are very casual (but competitive) and do not put a lot of undue pressure on members to medal up or hyper donate. Some of our members have come from top 100 squads (myself included). We chat often - sharing advice, experience and replays, joke around a lot, bust each other's chops and talk about just about everything under the sun. We use a third party chat to make things easier, but participation there is not required. We only have three rules: donate often, donate accurately and stomp Rebel bases. We promote people to officer based on their level of dedication, not necessarily longevity. We do houseclean every once and a while to toss those who have been inactive for a long time. People only leave this squad because their enthusiasm for the games wanes - and that phenomena is unavoidable and understandable. But as long as you're still engaged in the app, you won't be disappointed in this squad. If you'd like, send one of your guys to visit our squad to check us out - no pressure. We love to develop lower or mid-level players into solid upper level players. Just be sure to spell the squad name like above.

The Pack

MayorMojo
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:17 am

response has exceeded all of our expectations. The CoruscantWolfpck sounds like the perfect squad for us to reach our full potential alongside other equally generous players. However, we don't quite meet your requirements on the subject of medals. From top to bottom our numbers are 2925, 2491, 2471, 2400, 2135, 1803 and 1749 at the time of this writing. I know you mentioned removing inactives in order to make space however I realize you would be making a large sacrifice in rank to do this.

So, if you would be willing to bend your medal requirement for a short period of time (if that's possible) and bring us in I would make sure that all individuals understand that they are to rapidly achieve the 2500 medal requirement once aboard or to not come at all.

We are asking you to concede a lot, however I would not ask if I did not believe that my brothers and I would become valuable assets to you with your help and guidance. I await your counter offer good sir.

Mojo Jo'Jo

Napalm
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:58 am

Mojo,

If the CoruscantWolfPack is unable to help you I may be able to find a home for you in one of our Battalion squads.

Send me a PM here if you want to explore this option.

Napalm
Napalm
Rank 24 :: 148,300
Pogo
Rank 24 :: 148,150

Battalion Family. Top Squad:Wolf-Battalion

eclampsium
Major General

Post#5 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:58 am

Mayor Mojo. That's what players in an unhappy squad should look into doing. Congratulations and i hope you find a very active and friendly squad. It's much wise reinforce an active squad than beginning a new one. You've done right.

ChesterCopperpot
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:45 am

Mojo,

Just woke up and saw your post (sorry, I work nightshift). I put the situation out to our members on chat and am awaiting the response. I aim to get back to you rather quickly, of you don't mind being a little patient. I'll either post back here or send you a PM.

CC

DarthsHomie
Commodore

Post#7 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:55 pm

DarkSyndicate67 on android ios we are building something good

changed
Cadet Trooper

Post#8 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:54 pm

We are 3 squads strong. DR5 have 1 or 2 spots left. No medal requirement of yet as DR5 is the 3rd faction to open (DR3 and DR4 are well established). DR3 are in the top 900, unsure of DR4 atm and DR5 is just under 6000 (super fresh squad) . We put alot of pressure on members to donate which means you've always got a full squad centre. We are international aswell. We are also big on activeness and keep a tab on it strictly. 3 days offline for low donating members and you're promptly kicked unless you've contacted a leader or officer prior (as we understand people go on holidays etc) 4 days offline for high donating members. If your seen to not be donating adequately, again kicked at our disgression. Big on being active. Anyone welcome. Say hello to me ingame :)
In-Game Name - changed
Platform - Android ios
Current Base Level ~ 8
Faction - Empire
Squad - DR5
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status - OPEN (1 space)
How to Join - Search and join

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#9 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:17 pm

We have 4 spaces and can remove my second account if needed to make 5 spaces... Jedi-Master's a super active squad... Ranked 375 atm with 26 players...
Kind regards jayjack
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

TheCleaner
Commodore

Post#10 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:48 am

Mojo,

Y'all still lookin?

The Cleaner : )
Active accounts iOS
Start 4/17-Knick Knack, Rebel, Mini Base, HQ10, Rank 16, Officer -corpsegrinder-, a home for minis.

Return to “To be deleted...”