Crimsonempire - The best squad I've been on!

Please update your post to conform to the forum rules otherwise they will be purged. Once updated, file a report on the topic and we will move the topic back to the showcase.
DuncanIdaho
Squadron Leader

Crimsonempire - The best squad I've been on!

Post#1 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:40 am

March Update:

We have gained some new members and cleaned up some inactives. Now seeking to fill those slots. This really is a great squad and for me, makes the game playable even during times when I am not certain of the game itself! :)

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Since I started playing over a year ago, I've been in several squads that all seemed to become idle or off topic. Even some negative and foul attitude players. I've found the best squad!

Crimsonempire

Obviously from the name we're an Empire squad and our leader and officers are all very active 7, 8, and 9 players who love to donate and advise other members. Our stats are good I suppose:

Leaderboard Rank: 1,870
Battle Score: 56,813
Members: 26
Type: Open to All
Required Medals: 500

We're not a group of over the top players on crystal LOL we are mostly just casual to active, some very active players who love the social aspects of the Squad system and really go out of our way to help other players!

Four slots open! join today!

AirplaneManiac
Lieutenant

Re: Crimsonempire - The best squad I've been on!

Post#2 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:50 am

Am I allowed to join?
Lv4(2 days till Lv5)
592 Medals.

welshandy94
Cadet Trooper

Post#3 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:16 pm

how regular do people donate?

I'm a level 6 with 3,927 medals

RoeJax

Post#4 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:46 am

Hi I'm kinda stuck coming out of a very inactive squad that never did anything and I'm looking for a supportive and active squad to join and grow with. I have 357 medal and have recently redone my base and hope the regain my recently lost medals.... I'm a level 6 base level 3 rank or whatever that mean next to your name. I'd love to join your squad please let me know if theres a way to bypass the medal requirement.

My game ID is Roe Jax

Return to “To be deleted...”