Unit with us!! Yr squad can launch our 3rd squad!!!

Please update your post to conform to the forum rules otherwise they will be purged. Once updated, file a report on the topic and we will move the topic back to the showcase.
Jayjack
Admiral

Unit with us!! Yr squad can launch our 3rd squad!!!

Post#1 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:00 am

We are looking for a squad to unit with us to launch our 3rd squad..
You will be leader and have total control of the new squad... If you have recently created a squad then you might want to consider this offer..
It's not easy attracting the right players who are active and donate...

The benefits for you and yr team if you decide to join us and launch our 3rs squad which will be called
JEDI-Awakens is...

We will send you players from one or both of our 2 successful squads to help with donations medels and to recruit new players for you...

Example... Recruited a great guy Josh who had his own squad but found it hard to build a great team of active players, so I asked if he and his team would be interested in launching our second squad called JEDI-Force...
He accepted the offer and launched our 2nd squad which was around 8 weeks ago... I sent him 6-8 high level players to help build his squad and he now has a full squad of really active players...

If you want to join an expanding force of Jedi squads then I would be most happy...
If there is any interest please message me or reply this post...
Kind regards Jayjack leader of Jedi-Master's!!!
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Josh
Commodore

Re: Unit with us!! Yr squad can launch our 3rd squad!!!

Post#2 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:00 am

This is an awesome offer! I owe a lot to Jayjack!
May The Force Be With You,
Josh

Alonzosmr
Storm Trooper

Unit with us Yr squad can launch our 3rd squad

Post#3 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:27 am

Does have to be the squad leader or the people that run the squad? In our case, that is two different things. We have a leader, but he doesnt really do all that much or run the squad. He just has the title. So can it be the actual leaders of the squad to submit the squad or does it have to be the person with the title?

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST software for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

Brucebones
Lieutenant

Post#4 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:07 am

How would you go about finding another squad? I've looked at other squads but I can't contact anyone?

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#5 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:00 pm

Guys thank you for your interest. We recently sacked our 3rd squad as the leader did not live up to the expectation of a great leader..
Atm we have 2 great squads, if you are really serious about uniting with us then who ever would like to lead our 3rd squad must be active daily... I will send players to help build yr squad and help with donations..
It does not have to be the leader of an existing squad to make this happen..
If there is interest then message me or reply this post then I will invite you to our squad so you can see how serious we are... If then you feel you r up for the Leader position then we will come up with a JEDI- name for yr new squad... Takes a lot of effort and time to be a great leader but its that which will make a great squad... Jayjack
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

eclampsium
Major General

Post#6 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:17 pm

There's always some good players suffering in some slow paced squads with bad leaders. So, if anyone here reading this is in this position, please, my suggestion:

1) Stablish a comunication channel with your most activ pals. We use "Line" as a dedicated software for that. There you may find each other and talk privately.

2) Come and know our squads as Jayjack said, donations occur as requested in minutes. You will be amazed.

We have a dedicated area here in the forum, a Line channel of comunication and a Facebook page. Trust me, Jayjack knows what he's doing. He is a superactive leader with more than 20000 donations alone!

BedDART
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:41 am

My squad has 4 months. I'm at level 7 , rank 9 and 2500 bands donated. Unfortunately some members became inactive , and some when I asked them to be more active ... they're off!
I am active almost every hour and I am interested in your proposal . What do you expect from a leader ?

eclampsium
Major General

Post#8 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Well, a leader has to be a good squad member: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4083 plus, he have to constantly seek new members and kick inactives. stipulate goals to reward the officer badge and try to make solid connections outside the game.

Among my first squads,i wandered among some were you would need many hours to receive troops. JayJack is an exemplary leader, whos online several times a day and clean squad from inactives, always searching for new members.

Please, tell us more details about how is your squad going?
thx

Return to “To be deleted...”