NIGHTSTALKERS

Please update your post to conform to the forum rules otherwise they will be purged. Once updated, file a report on the topic and we will move the topic back to the showcase.
zarcon
Commodore

NIGHTSTALKERS

Post#1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 pm

New Imperial squad about 10 days old called the NIGHTSTALKERS. This squad plays on WINDOWS based devices. Our squad is composed of 6 friends who needed a new squad because our leader went inactive and hadn't promoted any officers. Currently we are a top 150 squad with a total of 9 members. We have lvl 9-10 guys who have all the high level troops and vehicles that you would expect. We openly donate and help each other as much as possible without taking our selves too seriously. Today, I would like to send an open invitation to anyone who wants to be involved in an active, donating, and friendly squad to join us. Also, any guys who are in retirement mode and only donate and defend you are welcome as well. We need mentors, newbies, weekend warriors, compulsive gamers, and just regular folk to join our no pressure squad. Hope to see you soon.
USERNAMES: Zarcon & NIGHTSTALKER (formerly AURORA from WINDOWS)
SQUAD: GALACTIC--EMPIRE

gm285
Commander

Re: NIGHTSTALKERS

Post#2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:00 pm

I'm on Android
The squad doesn't show up when I look it up.
Can I join?

zarcon
Commodore

Post#3 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Not sure gm285 maybe someone that reads this can help. I sure would love to have you guys, I know there is a subforum here for android users, maybe you might have better luck there. I sure am disappointed we couldn't do this, but I wish you and your squad the best.

zarcon
Commodore

Post#4 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello,NIGHTSTALKERSare currently taking new members. If you need high level bikes and snipers we are the squad for you. We have level 9-10 snipers and level 9-10 bikes if you need those defense troops. Also, we are very active and fill donations in a timely fashion. Currently we are a top 110 squad and will be breaking the top 100 in a couple of months. We have openings for 5 members and would love to have you join us. If you are looking for a WINDOWS based squad just search NIGHTSTALKERS and we will welcome you with open arms. :D

Return to “To be deleted...”