Syncing/Restoring your Game: Tutorial

Informative and helpful posts curated by the admins.
DeathStriker

Re: Syncing/Restoring your Game: Tutorial

Post#31 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:47 am

Tem wrote:Hi i Lost my original rebel base lvl 9 and i cant reload that but i found my original player id can you help me is there any hope get my old base back or did i lost my original base.

Tem - If you had your Rebel Level 9 Base backed up on Facebook you may be able to recover using the method provided in game when you sync to Facebook...

I recommend you read the Official Help found here.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Tem
Officer

Post#32 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:10 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Tem wrote:Hi i Lost my original rebel base lvl 9 and i cant reload that but i found my original player id can you help me is there any hope get my old base back or did i lost my original base.

Tem - If you had your Rebel Level 9 Base backed up on Facebook you may be able to recover using the method provided in game when you sync to Facebook...

I have that on Facebook but thats the broblem i have sync that years ago and now it no longer finds it it just give it a new base only.

DeathStriker

Post#33 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:27 pm

Tem wrote:I have that on Facebook but thats the broblem i have sync that years ago and now it no longer finds it it just give it a new base only.

Tem - I recommend you contact Disney Mobile Support using the information found at the bottom of the Official Help found here.

Using the following Information they may be able to get your Old Account linked to your current Game Device.

• Facebook Email / Password (only provide if asked by Support)
  • Old Player ID
  • New Player ID (found in Settings > About or on Load Splash Screen lower right corner).
Recommend you take a screenshot of your New Player ID and send that to Disney Support.

Good luck in getting you base back.

Tem
Officer

Post#34 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:37 pm

DeathStriker wrote:

Hello again so there is no possible to get my old base back but is there any way to get old squad back.

DeathStriker

Post#35 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Tem wrote:Hello again so there is no possible to get my old base back but is there any way to get old squad back.

Tem - The answer is three-fold:

1. If you started a Squad (created Squad Name) and it had Members in it when you left (or were auto-booted) the Member with the highest Medal Count became Leader. If that Squad / Squad Name is still active you can ask to join again. There is a way for YOU to become Leader of that Squad which requires everyone but you leaving - you become Leader - and then get everyone to come back. I really don't see that happening but anything is possible.
  2. If you started a Squad (created Squad Name) and it had NO Members in it when you left (or were auto-booted) it is most likely gone forever.
  3. Squad Names are Unique and so if you plan to start over you can try to re-create your old Squad / Squad Name and the game will tell you if it is possible or not - that is you will be able to use it or the game will tell you it is already being used.
Hope that answers your questions...

Tem
Officer

Post#36 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:11 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Tem wrote:Hello again so there is no possible to get my old base back but is there any way to get old squad back.

Tem - The answer is three-fold:

1. If you started a Squad (created Squad Name) and it had Members in it when you left (or were auto-booted) the Member with the highest Medal Count became Leader. If that Squad / Squad Name is still active you can ask to join again. There is a way for YOU to become Leader of that Squad which requires everyone but you leaving - you become Leader - and then get everyone to come back. I really don't see that happening but anything is possible.
  2. If you started a Squad (created Squad Name) and it had NO Members in it when you left (or were auto-booted) it is most likely gone forever.
  3. Squad Names are Unique and so if you plan to start over you can try to re-create your old Squad / Squad Name and the game will tell you if it is possible or not - that is you will be able to use it or the game will tell you it is already being used.
Hope that answers your questions...

Sorry i could not say wrong that thing i did not make my own group but how to get back to another group.

DeathStriker

Post#37 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:42 pm

Tem wrote:Sorry i could not say wrong that thing i did not make my own group but how to get back to another group.

Tem - If what you meant is that you would like to get back to a particular Squad do the following:

1. Click on Leaders, - then -
  2. Click on Squads, - then -
  3. Click on Featured, - then -
  4. Click on Search, - then -
  5. Enter Name of Squad you are looking for, - then - Search, - then -
  6. In Pop-Out Menu on Right click on Apply or Join.
Good Luck with your next Squad! :D

Return to “Premiere Topics”