The Hitchhiker's Guide to the SWC Galaxy

Informative and helpful posts curated by the admins.
Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Re: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the SWC Galaxy

Post#11 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Rogue12 wrote:Great post

Thnx
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

Bombardo
Commodore

Post#12 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:IMO, spend these percentages of time

I agree, although i haven't been able to do as many conflicts as i would like due to "cnfo", also i think doing daily objectives is as important as HD, i do them on 3-4 planets daily and was able to unlock desert troops (even if the drop rates are low) and its worked better with forest ops. They even help with getting frags for turrets equip and others.

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#13 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:51 pm

A very inspiring post, indeed!
legofanatikeren Was Here. Proud member and officer of The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

DarthBratzzz
Major General

Post#14 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am

:lol: Good thread this amid all the whining and ranting.!
:lol: Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON (level 48) "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill Rebels" :lol:
Galactic Contender for 0% damage for 0/0/0 loot attacks :roll:
Relentless fighter in squad wars, warrior-poet :mrgreen:

Alpha
Commodore

Post#15 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:06 am

Very Positive post well done

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#16 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:17 am

Bombardo wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:IMO, spend these percentages of time

I agree, although i haven't been able to do as many conflicts as i would like due to "cnfo", also i think doing daily objectives is as important as HD, i do them on 3-4 planets daily and was able to unlock desert troops (even if the drop rates are low) and its worked better with forest ops. They even help with getting frags for turrets equip and others.

True

EDIT:

legofanatikeren wrote:A very inspiring post, indeed!

Thnx. Legos rock.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back to Back Posting from Poster - Added "Edit"

geoman48
Commodore

Post#17 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:24 am

I agree on the majority of the posters before me - this post is needed. I look forward to a day when reading this forum is 90% threads like this - 10% whining about whatever.

I try really hard not to complain - and as leader of my squad - I try to set the tone for the squad. One of our best players is a cronic complainer... if he gets 99% on an attack he's ticked because he didn't get 100%, if he gets beat on defense, game unbalanced, etc. etc. etc. Complaining is like holding a grudge - it hurts the complainer more than the people than listen (or tune you out).

Only solution to complaining is get off your bum and do something about it! Buy some crystals for the explicit purpose of telling Disney you just bought $50/$100/$50000 worth of crystals (if Bill Gates is your dad) and then once you have skin in the game, then maybe the devs won't ignore your emails!

My dad's job was to sell auto parts. Mundane, right? Nope - the company he worked for sold thousands of dollars of car parts a day. My Dad's job was to keep the best customers buying parts. My dad made a lot of money this way. Apply the same logic to SWC developers. If you spend nothing on crystals, are they really going to listen to you? Money talks and you know what walks. So stop complaining! Please - for your own health. 8-) and for the sanity of those that enjoy threads like this on the forum.
:mrgreen: do you have the droids I'm looking for? :mrgreen:

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#18 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:44 am

geoman48 wrote:I agree on the majority of the posters before me - this post is needed. I look forward to a day when reading this forum is 90% threads like this - 10% whining about whatever.

I try really hard not to complain - and as leader of my squad - I try to set the tone for the squad. One of our best players is a cronic complainer... if he gets 99% on an attack he's ticked because he didn't get 100%, if he gets beat on defense, game unbalanced, etc. etc. etc. Complaining is like holding a grudge - it hurts the complainer more than the people than listen (or tune you out).

Only solution to complaining is get off your bum and do something about it! Buy some crystals for the explicit purpose of telling Disney you just bought $50/$100/$50000 worth of crystals (if Bill Gates is your dad) and then once you have skin in the game, then maybe the devs won't ignore your emails!

My dad's job was to sell auto parts. Mundane, right? Nope - the company he worked for sold thousands of dollars of car parts a day. My Dad's job was to keep the best customers buying parts. My dad made a lot of money this way. Apply the same logic to SWC developers. If you spend nothing on crystals, are they really going to listen to you? Money talks and you know what walks. So stop complaining! Please - for your own health. 8-) and for the sanity of those that enjoy threads like this on the forum.

Thnx and wonderful response. Wise words. Healthy complaining is normal but it can forever dominate your destiny if you don't control it. Great example in your father. Keep up the good work with your squad.

nattzki
Officer

Post#19 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:43 pm

Excellent point Forceisweaknyou... I totally agree with the have fun part. Keep up the great posts sir.

ZeryabPrime
Captain

Post#20 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:58 am

8-) :lol: Thats what I do! lol, af
ZeryabPrime
Imperial :twisted:
HQ8 8-) 8-) 8-)
BestClan2 (COME, WARS AFTER WARS, NO REST!) ;)
DIE REBEL SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Premiere Topics”