Ex-Windows squads, where are they now?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
syncpan77
Admiral

Ex-Windows squads, where are they now?

Post#1 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:32 am

Whatever happened to all the Windows squads that were supposedly going to take over Android/iOS server by storm? I know a lot of players just jumped over and blended in with other already established squads, found totally new homes, but for those that started their former squads over on the current platform, how has the journey been? Are you still going strong? Did your squad fade away and get abandoned? Raise your hands, I hear from you all.
OFFICER in "DARKDONATIONS"
LINE ID: syncpan77-MOSTLY A RESTRICTED NO OP WAR SQUAD
Top 15 on GSOW in UCL, always looking for new members

Harshit
Admiral

Re: Ex-Windows squads, where are they now?

Post#2 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:19 am

My both squads Gummybears (reb) and HH-Resuurection(Imp) are still going pretty much well. We win most of the wars, some are ties due to tako.

The journey is fantastic as always, with my reb squad is almost on top 50 rank, most of our members are still here with us, some become inactive for a time, but comeback later.

It will be hard to swallow, if zynga shuts down the game.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

skelly
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:49 am

Brought 27 over from Windows from the start. Down to only 5 now all more or less maxed without spending a penny

Tomato
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:37 pm

I was part of the Order squad. I always had a rebel account so just decided to aband the imperials and just play purely Rebels.

Now I don't even bother with HDs anymore I just log in out habit.
iOS / Android - Tomato: Officer SamuraiHunters
Windows - Tomato: Leader Order-33 (Part of the Order family) Thanks Disney :(

DarthLazer
Commodore

Post#5 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:53 am

We brought a dozen or so players from Windows
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Sister Squads, Dark_DyNasty 2 and DDII

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#6 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:43 pm

I brought my teams over. I started SomethingWicked, BadMoonRising (current home) and EmpireDogs. SomethingWicked was my flagship that I turned over to my 2nd in command while I was building a new house 2 1/2 years ago. Sadly he refused to turn leadership back over to me when I completed the project (lesson learned). EmpireDogs I turned over to leader "Diggme" out of shear respect for his great loyalty and eagerness to be a perfect squad-mate. Cheers to him and his squad. I'd fight for/with him anytime.

As far as SomethingWicked , well the name certainly fits that treasonous hive of betrayers! lol

RP

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”