Help me start squad wars

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Robopup
Storm Trooper

Re: Help me start squad wars

Post#11 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:35 pm

mkenobi wrote:I joined his squad with my 2 bases and 3 clones -- that's all I have now. They are recruiting in Reddit, and also have Discord, and they already got a few members, including a dude HQ 10 that was in a game hiatus for 2 years, and he will need some assistance to understand what he missed.

Currently with 14 members, I am just waiting to see if I am able to send the squad to the Featured Lists even if it is only Level 1 without any great previous activity. My attempts to boost newly created squads have not worked in the past, I don't know if it will work now. Any extra help is welcome.

Thank you so much to mkenobi for helping make a full squad! Your kindness has helped my wish become a reality. You are a good person. Thanks
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:18 pm

No problem, buddy, I'm always willing to help, but it was only possible because I looked at your squad first and since it already had 9 members, it was enough for me to enter with my 2 bases and 3 clones that I already had, exactly 14, the number of members from which the squad joins the Featured Lists. It took only 15 minutes to get new members.

And also because you did the right thing, joined your friends, recruited here, on Discord, on Reddit, and got a few more members. Most create a squad only to be a leader, and stay there waiting weeks or months for someone to join, which ends up not happening.

May your squad grow fast and get stronger, and good luck in the wars to come.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#13 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:42 pm

Robo,

I would recommend keeping the squad count as high as you can, and just replace a few members at a time. E.g. remove 2 inactive or newbies and wait for 2 replacements. That keeps you safely in the autofill zone (20 players or more), so you will always have new players coming in. I will switch the medal count requirement to 500 when I remove a player or two. The hope is to get a replacement with some experience. If that does not work in a day or so, I will then reduce the medal count to zero to get the autofill going and scrub again as needed. It keeps a few spots on the roster constantly revolving, but you get some good players in the process that will help the squad for months or years.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

DarthChoder
Captain

Post#14 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:48 am

Well done mkenobi for stepping in and helping them out.
Good to see.
Player: Darth Choder
Squad: SithLegion
Young but active squad - looking to grow.
Join us....and feel the power of the dark side.

VakimFloto

Post#15 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:24 am

Hello fellow resistance fighters.

If you’re looking for a friendly Rebel squad and interested in squad wars, come check out Yodas-Guard.

We’re active, friendly and no drama. Need a few more players to make a strong strong that goes to the next level.

We’re level 42 and currently have no medal requirements. Come by and check us out.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#16 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:39 pm

You may want to note that LINE is required. It will save people time. It's one of the biggest deciding factors in joining a squad for many.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”