Help me start squad wars

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Robopup
Storm Trooper

Help me start squad wars

Post#1 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:33 pm

Currently at 7 members in my Imperial squad called TheImperialOrder please help expand my squad. There is a discord for it, link is in squad description

CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: Help me start squad wars

Post#2 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:47 pm

Sorry dude, you are a level 1 small weak squad. You would get the most benefits and improvements in your frag count and game play by taking your whole squad and joining a bigger established squad.

You get the benefits of high level donations and good squad perks like planetary jumping.

The game is slowly winding down it is getting harder for all squads to find members. All you are going to get is weak players that will not help you advance and improve. You need to merge with a strong squad.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:53 pm

If everyone who started their own squad years ago had given up and joined an established squad, how many of those big squads would we not have today?

But I agree with CoolGuy, we already have too many squads. Take your base and your mates to a high level squad and help to fill their war lists.

Start a squad requires time, patience and hard work in recruiting members here in the forum or chat apps connected to SWC community. You can't just create a squad, and sit and wait for anyone else to join in just a few hours or days, because they won't.

Even if you can go to featured lists by some miracle, you will get most noobs HQ 2 and HQ 3, because they don't know the difference between a Level 1 and a Level 50 squad.

To create a squad, game should require you to be at least level 8, OR/AND use crystals. No one should be able to start a squad at HQ 5 (only 200k credits, i guess, is required). And those with crystals would think twice about whether it is worth spending crystals on that.

At HQ 5 most are still experimenting with the game and have no idea what lies ahead, and can give up and delete the game, but his squad will stay there adding one more among thousands with two or three members, until it disappears for good.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:00 pm

500 medals and the door is open - level 50 squad, needs new blood
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#5 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:14 pm

Robopup wrote:Currently at 7 members in my Imperial squad called TheImperialOrder please help expand my squad. There is a discord for it, link is in squad description

I won't be able to assist until I get home in about 4 hours from now. Too tied up right now. I do have 3 Imperial bases I can send over to help in the short term. That will only get you to 10 members, so you will need more help. Post a recruitment post in the recruiting thread. I know that thread is a bit slow, but it does work over the long term. Better than not doing anything.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:45 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
Robopup wrote:Currently at 7 members in my Imperial squad called TheImperialOrder please help expand my squad. There is a discord for it, link is in squad description

I won't be able to assist until I get home in about 4 hours from now. Too tied up right now. I do have 3 Imperial bases I can send over to help in the short term. That will only get you to 10 members, so you will need more help. Post a recruitment post in the recruiting thread. I know that thread is a bit slow, but it does work over the long term. Better than not doing anything.

I joined his squad with my 2 bases and 3 clones -- that's all I have now. They are recruiting in Reddit, and also have Discord, and they already got a few members, including a dude HQ 10 that was in a game hiatus for 2 years, and he will need some assistance to understand what he missed.

Currently with 14 members, I am just waiting to see if I am able to send the squad to the Featured Lists even if it is only Level 1 without any great previous activity. My attempts to boost newly created squads have not worked in the past, I don't know if it will work now. Any extra help is welcome.
SWC Windows survivor.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:02 pm

It's working, it took only 15 minutes for people to join and jump to 28 members, all of them HQ 2 and HQ 3. I will remove my clones and let my base there and check again tomorrow.
SWC Windows survivor.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#8 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:37 pm

Too fast for me mkenobi. Just got home. Squad is full. Only one open slot. Looks like they are good to go. Great job as usual mkenobi! Good recruiting job Robopup!
lukeskywalker
Leader

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:52 pm

They were lucky and got HQ 10, 9, 8, 6 and 5, in the process, they can remove all newbies HQ 2 and HQ 3 if they only want experienced players, and they will have enough players for the war.

As they are recruiting on Reddit and Discord, soon better players will join.
SWC Windows survivor.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#10 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:33 pm

mkenobi wrote:They were lucky and got HQ 10, 9, 8, 6 and 5, in the process, they can remove all newbies HQ 2 and HQ 3 if they only want experienced players, and they will have enough players for the war.

As they are recruiting on Reddit and Discord, soon better players will join.

I was surprised by the number of responses they got on Reddit. Always good to have more recruiting options, so good to know.
lukeskywalker
Leader

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”