Marauder echo 30?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
User avatar
Chaotic999
Major General
Posts: 315

Marauder echo 30?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:03 pm

Looking for any officer/ member from Marauder Echo 30 reb squad, we matched in war, Wie respectfully ask will you play no ops? Use any unit but leave ops. Np if not pm if needed, we not on Line. Will be a takko draw if not lol.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse


User avatar
sgu97cab
Major General
Posts: 490

Re: Marauder echo 30?

Post#2 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:31 pm

i have messaged one of ME30 on LINE app for you.
SWC account:Bacon
Squad:CircleOf.Masters
LINE ID: sgu97cab

***CircleOf. group of squads are recruiting players of all abilities. If you are currently without a squad or in between squads please PM me on this forum or on LINE app***


User avatar
Chaotic999
Major General
Posts: 315

Re: Marauder echo 30?

Post#3 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:24 pm

sgu97cab wrote:i have messaged one of ME30 on LINE app for you.

Hey thank you my friend much apprecieated, they can pm me here I will check every few hrs ty.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse


Zach
Major General
Posts: 250

Re: Marauder echo 30?

Post#4 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:06 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:Looking for any officer/ member from Marauder Echo 30 reb squad, we matched in war, Wie respectfully ask will you play no ops? Use any unit but leave ops. Np if not pm if needed, we not on Line. Will be a takko draw if not lol.

Ohh. I have a few of your squad mates on Line. Kane is one I think and boom also darthdoodie aka moobacca LoL. So all those guys don’t use Line? Moobacca does!


User avatar
Chaotic999
Major General
Posts: 315

Re: Marauder echo 30?

Post#5 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:34 am

Zach wrote:
Chaotic999 wrote:Looking for any officer/ member from Marauder Echo 30 reb squad, we matched in war, Wie respectfully ask will you play no ops? Use any unit but leave ops. Np if not pm if needed, we not on Line. Will be a takko draw if not lol.

Ohh. I have a few of your squad mates on Line. Kane is one I think and boom also darthdoodie aka moobacca LoL. So all those guys don’t use Line? Moobacca does!

Ok great could you communicate with moobaca (darthdoodie) or here is fine thanks.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse


Marsh
Commander
Posts: 49

Re: Marauder echo 30?

Post#6 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:21 am

I have an account in echo. Not sure I am in war but I can reach them on line app
Proud Member of Marauders-Delta and IngloriousRebels.


User avatar
syncpan77
Admiral
Posts: 540

Re: Marauder echo 30?

Post#7 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:13 am

Use any unit but leave Ops alone? Cringe whenever a squad throws that out.
OFFICER in "DARKDONATIONS"
LINE ID: syncpan77-MOSTLY A RESTRICTED NO OP WAR SQUAD
Top 15 on GSOW in UCL, always looking for new members


Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 26 guests