War Base Building Level and War SC Troops Bug

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
thecursedpit
Commander

War Base Building Level and War SC Troops Bug

Post#1 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:00 am

Base lvl & SC troops bug

Hey guys,

We're currently at war and on both sides, half the teams got their SCs loaded in the "show troops" screen on solust with the exact troops they had the war prior to this one, without ever sending a request.

Also, any upgrades to building lvls since the last war for these players also are impossible to update no matter what we try. We have a player for example of whom half his war base is 2-3 levels lower than his actual base in regular pvp. Very very annoying.

Anyway, any other teams out there experiencing the same bug?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

DeathStriker

Re: War Base Building Level and War SC Troops Bug

Post#2 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:17 am

thecursedpit wrote:Base lvl & SC troops bug

{snip}

thecursedpit - Another Squad also resported the War SC Troop Bug.

:arrow: View: Cannot Request Squad Center Troops For Sullust?

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

JARJAR
Major General

Post#3 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:44 am

thecursedpit wrote:Base lvl & SC troops bug

Hey guys,

We're currently at war and on both sides, half the teams got their SCs loaded in the "show troops" screen on solust with the exact troops they had the war prior to this one, without ever sending a request.

Also, any upgrades to building lvls since the last war for these players also are impossible to update no matter what we try. We have a player for example of whom half his war base is 2-3 levels lower than his actual base in regular pvp. Very very annoying.

can you post some screenshot?

I'm curious

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:55 am

I seem to recall having my war SC full prior to requesting a few weeks ago as well. It was weird, lol

thecursedpit
Commander

Post#5 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:52 am

JARJAR wrote:can you post some screenshot?

I'm curious

Certainly! Not of the SC bug, since it was full and we never got to request, but enjoy this weirdness when a friend of mine was editing his base.

Bigger image here

Ps. All his buildings are at least lvl 6-7 (few exceptions) so that also shows incorrectly

Dec504

Post#6 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:39 pm

That's happened to me before while trying to edit my defensive outpost. I don't remember how I fixed it, but I do remember stashing a ton of buildings then putting them back. Maybe that could work?

thecursedpit
Commander

Post#7 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:55 am

He did stash all so that was solved, but building levels didn't update. On my own mini base, the last buildings/traps I upgraded were also not updated. Ah well, we won, so no complaints! Hoping this doesn't happen next war though...

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”