Do Imperials still like to war?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Re: Do Imperials still like to war?

Post#11 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:40 pm

My experience: there are more high-level Rebel squads, more low-level Imperial squads. This probably has more to do with more new players choosing to be Imperial when they do the tutorial (a permanent decision), combined with more long-term Imperial players leaving the game.

On any given day, if you are a lower-level Rebel squad then it won't be hard to match in war. If you are a top Rebel squad, it may take longer as there are less comparable Imperial squads out there to match.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:33 pm

Absolutely!
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#13 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:32 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Absolutely!

Wow dude, a single post on 8 different threads neatly pushing the PLV post onto the second page. If I believed in conspiracy theories it's almost like you were protecting PLV.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:36 am

CoolGuy wrote:

Wow dude, a single post on 8 different threads neatly pushing the PLV post onto the second page. If I believed in conspiracy theories it's almost like you were protecting PLV.

Glad someone noticed :D . Opposite intention though. I am the Unofficial Anti-cheater. I have reported that particular cheating scum twice previously and both times a base was deleted two days later. I will be submitting again. But he doesn't deserve any more attention. He's like the It clown. Ignore it and it will go away.
Looking forward to Ep9.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#15 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:37 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:

Glad someone noticed :D . Opposite intention though. I am the Unofficial Anti-cheater. I have reported that particular cheating scum twice previously and both times a base was deleted two days later. I will be submitting again. But he doesn't deserve any more attention. He's like the It clown. Ignore it and it will go away.

Yes, I agree to a point, but I believe the amount of attention he has received this time will lead to lots of people reporting him, and maybe some positive action from Zynga.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#16 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:25 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:

Yes, I agree to a point, but I believe the amount of attention he has received this time will lead to lots of people reporting him, and maybe some positive action from Zynga.

Good point. Zynga may fire when ready!
Looking forward to Ep9.

TKTB51
Major General

Post#17 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:34 pm

new squad name:

PartyLikeWeAllFloatDownHere

it could happen?

EDIT: on another forum I'm active in, you post sarcasm in TEAL, is there a similar convention here?
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Oldrebel
Captain

Post#18 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:35 pm

Back to topic, and to deny Severus his limelight, which he craves...

Yeah, Imps are not going into war much. Other than coordinated no op times, matches are rare.

But... it should be noted that war rewards haven't kept pace with state of the game. Does 3M or 6M resources really excite anyone? For most of us, that is 3-6M that cannot be collected, because we're full. 10 rep, to be donated elsewhere. Leaving just the meager frags to be had. They truly need to revamp squad war rewards. GOOD frags, purple...

Oldrebel
Captain

Post#19 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:38 pm

Speaking of RS and bragging about wars, not one since 2017. Created new squad to hide in. LOL.
Heck, no few of us could brag 56-0-0 about wars back then, especially sandbagged.

PartylikeVader
Commodore

Post#20 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:43 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Good point. Zynga may fire when ready!

Still waiting.

Oldrebel wrote:Speaking of RS and bragging about wars, not one since 2017. Created new squad to hide in. LOL.
Heck, no few of us could brag 56-0-0 about wars back then, especially sandbagged.

We never sandbagged wars.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”