No OP Wars, Just a Question.....

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Zach
Commodore

No OP Wars, Just a Question.....

Post#1 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:03 am

No op wars. Do squads find it hard to fill up war rosters for these kind of wars? Just wondering
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized

Kyusson
Lieutenant

Re: No op wars, just a question.....

Post#2 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:28 am

Not for Force3k. Our main squad (Force3000) are a no op squad. Rosta is always full.
Force3000
Force3k_Jedi_Shadows
F3k_Academy
Force3k_NewHope (Master Kyu)

We are always recruiting!. Contact me on LINE id: kyusson

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:38 am

Zach wrote:No op wars. Do squads find it hard to fill up war rosters for these kind of wars? Just wondering

Zach - There are LINE Chat Groups specifically for No-OP Wars. From what I see there are lots of Squads that participate and by extension there are lots of Squad that don't have problems getting a War Party together to do No-OP Wars.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

SPCGrackle

Post#4 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:42 pm

Is there a way to get no op wars every time?

Harshit
Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:09 pm

SPCGrackle wrote:Is there a way to get no op wars every time?

Actually no, it all depends on the squad you are matched with. If they agree then good and if not then play with OPs.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#6 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:30 am

SPCGrackle wrote:Is there a way to get no op wars every time?

No, but squads looking to match no-op flood the matchmaking system at specific times (3x per week) in hope of getting a no-op war. This greatly increases the chances of such a matchup, although there is never a guarantee. If matching outside this group, one-on-one negotiation with the other squad can sometimes result in a no-op war as well.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#7 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:08 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Zach wrote:No op wars. Do squads find it hard to fill up war rosters for these kind of wars? Just wondering

Zach - There are LINE Chat Groups specifically for No-OP Wars. From what I see there are lots of Squads that participate and by extension there are lots of Squad that don't have problems getting a War Party together to do No-OP Wars.

Hey DS, we wanne do no-op-war in future, whats the LINE-ID for that chat group ? thx
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

Zach
Commodore

Post#8 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:25 am

StrikerRebel wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:

Hey DS, we wanne do no-op-war in future, whats the LINE-ID for that chat group ? thx

Hello. What’s your Line ID? I’ll add you to the chats

Zach
Commodore

Re: No OP Wars, Just a Question.....

Post#9 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:26 am

My Line ID is 88zach88 if you want to contact me instead

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Re: No OP Wars, Just a Question.....

Post#10 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:23 am

..our squad is coordinating at discord...I have to creat Line-ID...is line.me the right website ?
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”